BUG REPORT - TFT LIGHT CHAMPIONS (8 INSTEAD OF 7)

Hi guys! I just noticed it today that when I move my cursor over the "light" symbol on the left side of the screen during a TFT game it shows that there are 8 light champions when in reality there is only 7 of them: 1. vayne 2. yorick 3. jax 4. soraka 5. aatrox 6. lucian 7. nasus It shows quiyana or lux for 8th, I don't know - these tft icons are really a pain in the ***. Makes whole game kinda harder to cope with. I wanted to collect 9 light champions for +50% attack speed, but there's only 7 light champions in the game and even with the one special item (with which another champion becomes a light champ too) the number would be 8... and it's kinda impossible to get 2 of those special items.... Anyway, I wanted to draw attention to the bug, hope you fix it soon guys! Cheers, Barneey

Posts are displayed here in chronological (time, oldest first, newest last) order, like a regular web forum.

lux counts for 2 of the type that she is woodland, inferno, shadow, etc.
Lux is a light champion And she counts for 2 lights So, not a bug

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.