The Lethality Gauntlet (full lethality) is super powerful. Makes 50% of the enemy team disappear.

Decided to amuse myself and collect all 6 of the Lethality Stones {{item:3134}} {{item:3179}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3814}} {{item:3181}} to build the Lethality Gauntlet on 2 champs. {{champion:14}} and {{champion:51}} . Let me tell ya folks holy crap is it powerful. One ult + smash from {{champion:14}} was a done deal for more enemies. It was the same thing with one headshot proc and ult from {{champion:51}} . Have you guys tried it? On who? Did it work? Tried:{{champion:14}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:202}}

Posts are displayed here in chronological (time, oldest first, newest last) order, like a regular web forum.

Don´t know which genius decided that lethality should be a thing. Literally just an excuse to make sure {{champion:238}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:555}} can get free wins. But yes, I did try lethality gauntlet on {{champion:56}}. Whenever I ulted, the enemy team would literally flash away (even before knowing who was being targeted)
> **Bardmageddon \(EUNE\) said:** Don´t know which genius decided that lethality should be a thing. Literally just an excuse to make sure {{champion:238}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:555}} can get free wins. But yes, I did try lethality gauntlet on {{champion:56}}. Whenever I ulted, the enemy team would literally flash away (even before knowing who was being targeted) Haha. That sounds pretty funny to see. I'll add that to my list of champs to try. Adding {{champion:240}} too.
Lethality Caitlyn is a lot fun, I've had a lot of success with it myself. A lot of people don't expect such a huge burst from Caitlyn like that. It's not as optimal as full build crit caitlyn, especially if the enemy is mostly bruisers or tanks (3+). But it is more fun imo when the enemy is mostly squishies.
> **Ormylar \(NA\) said:** Lethality {{champion:51}} is a lot fun, I've had a lot of success with it myself. A lot of people don't expect such a huge burst from Caitlyn like that. It's not as optimal as full build crit caitlyn, especially if the enemy is mostly bruisers or tanks (3+). But it is more fun imo when the enemy is mostly squishies. Yea. Not the optimal build, but fun as hell.
> **Infinity Minion \(NA\) said:** Yea. Not the optimal build, but fun as hell. {{champion:64}} support is the best lethality build IMO. No one expects a champion who isnt senna or pyke to oneshot them as a support in lane.
> **Paroe \(NA\) said:** {{champion:64}} support is the best lethality build IMO. No one expects a champion who isnt senna or pyke to oneshot them as a support in lane. I'm such a terrible {{champion:64}} , but maybe I'l try it.
Haven't played it but Jhin could get very silly very quickly with that much lethality.
> **Infinity Minion \(NA\) said:** I'm such a terrible {{champion:64}} , but maybe I'l try it. Rank 5 Q, rank 1 ult, Rank 1 E, umbral glaive = you can oneshot a squishy with ignite and some autos, then escape with your W. Land that Q in lane, theyre dead unless theyre full health haha.
> **Infinity Minion \(NA\) said:** I'm such a terrible {{champion:64}} , but maybe I'l try it. Make sure you take dark harvest too!
You forgot to partner up with an Ornn for {{item:3388}}
> **Paroe \(NA\) said:** {{champion:64}} support is the best lethality build IMO. No one expects a champion who isnt senna or pyke to oneshot them as a support in lane. I massively get reported every single game I lose as Lee Sin support and I played at least 30 last season. xd
The same people that let mages like Ryze's current iteration exist to delete people with just mana items (same with Kass, hes honestly a burst mage and not an assassin at this point)
Its a lot of fun and a meme.... Its just not good. Oh boy is it funny tho
> **Ragnaveil \(NA\) said:** The same people that let mages like Ryze's current iteration exist to delete people with just mana items (same with Kass, hes honestly a burst mage and not an assassin at this point) I swear I will miss this Hashinshin smurf like and subcribe comedy account

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.