Player states he is throwing the game and gets ZERO consiquences

Our Adc picks Warwicks the states the statements below. Throws the game and the "Automated Banning Sytem" fails to ban him. Riot seems to not care as the automated banning system is free and all they see is pure profit from a free banning system. Meanwhile they are losing players who actually PLAY the game. Gl only having people who want to ruin the game, play the game. You win Riot. your community will fall. its ok because im trolling you wont win this game i cant believe people actually play this garbage game

Posts are displayed here in chronological (time, oldest first, newest last) order, like a regular web forum.

Someone told me to kill myself and the report feedback hasnt come yet so. Safe to say Riot only cares about your money
Right they seriously do not care anymore. They put a automated system in control to issue consequences that are correct 2% of the time. They do not care about this game it is sad. I have been around since the start of the game and I can honestly say I am done. The trolls win. if Riot games supports them instead of the actually players good luck. They will ruin this game and multiply like non other and by the time they remove this broken automated banning system to try to fix the issues THEY caused it will be too late. Enjoy saving money on game quality while making 1000 ways to spend money in game. No one cares about spending Riot points when you cannot police the toxic behavior in game. Clearly you do not care about Actual players. Let the trolls run rampant i suppose.
By the way i have been told to kill myself many times in league of legends. I have been called the N word many times and been called many things that have been so disrespectful and hateful that I can not believe anything was not done about this. Meanwhile this Automated banning system failed to pick these things up and meanwhile Riot failed to care because they are making money and that seems to be all they care about. Unfortunately it seems this game is going down hill and Riot is okay with that as long as they make every penny they can on the way down. Be cautious all. This game has changed and every other if not every game will have some player who will disrespect your son or your daughter and this Free computer system will be the deciding factor if someone calls your son or daughter the N word or other disrespectful hateful things if anything is done about it. 90% of the time it seems like nothing is done and it could possibly change your child FOREVER. Meanwhile Riot does not care as long as the banning system is free or next to free and they are selling Riot Points.
> **ICritMyPants \(NA\) said:** By the way i have been told to kill myself many times in league of legends. I have been called the N word many times and been called many things that have been so disrespectful and hateful that I can not believe anything was not done about this. Meanwhile this Automated banning system failed to pick these things up and meanwhile Riot failed to care because they are making money and that seems to be all they care about. Unfortunately it seems this game is going down hill and Riot is okay with that as long as they make every penny they can on the way down. Be cautious all. This game has changed and every other if not every game will have some player who will disrespect your son or your daughter and this Free computer system will be the deciding factor if someone calls your son or daughter the N word or other disrespectful hateful things if anything is done about it. 90% of the time it seems like nothing is done and it could possibly change your child FOREVER. Meanwhile Riot does not care as long as the banning system is free or next to free and they are selling Riot Points. At this point we should just completely rip off the game with a new one called Legends of League and just almost copy paste this game and fix it so people would come to that one like an exodus from the shitty one that we have rn. Apparently you cannot be sued and lose for making satirical/parody versions of things and people or events if you made it strictly in America. I love my rights.
> **ICritMyPants \(NA\) said:** Right they seriously do not care anymore. They put a automated system in control to issue consequences that are correct 2% of the time. They do not care about this game it is sad. I have been around since the start of the game and I can honestly say I am done. The trolls win. if Riot games supports them instead of the actually players good luck. They will ruin this game and multiply like non other and by the time they remove this broken automated banning system to try to fix the issues THEY caused it will be too late. Enjoy saving money on game quality while making 1000 ways to spend money in game. No one cares about spending Riot points when you cannot police the toxic behavior in game. Clearly you do not care about Actual players. Let the trolls run rampant i suppose. They know that people like you will complain on the forums but play and buy skins, whereas banning the trolls means one less player buying stuff from their store. Until they have metrics showing that trolls cost them more money than banning them, nothing will change.
> **Crescent Dusk \(NA\) said:** They know that people like you will complain on the forums but play and buy skins, whereas banning the trolls means one less player buying stuff from their store. Until they have metrics showing that trolls cost them more money than banning them, nothing will change. The Chinese OverLords are trying to suppress us with downvotes. The madness ahhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahaha
You don't always receive the feedback report.
Reporting the player after the game should suffice, but if you feel this player was acting toxic in some unique way, then submit a support ticket. A pick alone does not indicate that a player was trolling, but if what you mentioned in the pregame was said and they had done other things in game that indicated they were not trying to win, then you could submit a ticket explaining what had happened.
I have had serious issues before the game has even started. I'm getting obvious trolls that will pick Draven or Katarina support to name a few. I've gone with these "off meta (if you can even call them that)" picks in the past and all they do is troll or steal farm and tell you to screw off. I am a Bot main and am trying to climb out of the low level I have been stuck in for years but I have to play with another and this makes it difficult with picks like that. I don't get an opportunity to report. The worst part? I get the ban timer for dodging the obvious trolls and NOTHING happens to them. Things are going bad before the game even starts and I get punished for it. It makes me not want to play the game and some of my friends are agreeing with me that troll picks are getting out of hand. I am all for testing champs in new rolls but the obvious plan to troll before a game starts has to be addressed.
this whole "instant gratification" generation is really pathetic...
really? -3 votes and it must be a conspiracy against you? lol maybe you're ideas are just crap and you have no fucking clue what you're talking about

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.