Rakan and Xayah

I've noticed that the figures are adorable! but what about a Rakan and Xayah figure... AND THEIR FEATHERS FORM A HEART! :D That would be the most amazing figure, also becuase they are the cutest couple! <3{{champion:498}} {{champion:497}}

Posts are displayed here in chronological (time, oldest first, newest last) order, like a regular web forum.

I TOTALLY AGREE {{sticker:sg-lux}}
{{sticker:sg-kiko}}
MAKE THIS HAPPEN RIOT {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
{{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
but wondering how their wing gonna form a <3 they literally have to bend the wings {{champion:498}} {{champion:497}} {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
True, but maybe they can be their own figure, and connect to create a heart? I'm sure it's no challenge for Riot Games, they're already so good at what they do!
But, aren't they too big to fit inside mechs? Afaik, the academy is only for yordles.
rumble is xenophophic and probably wouldnt invite non yordles to his school.
Wtf cutest couple {{champion:99}} {{champion:81}} # ##### i like the idea though
{{champion:266}}
What about {{champion:142}} {{champion:81}} xD and thanks! <3
Those cliche heart-shaped wing tattoos? Something like that, where each wing forms one half of a heart.
I like it how he's more a prettyboy than she's a prettygirl. Different personalities, but it works.
{{sticker:sg-lux}}
Rakan trying to do that Xayah is busy killing stuff

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.