What I Learned From The Boards

EDIT 3/9/20 9:31PM EST because I apparently can. Back to the main post. EDIT 3/14/20 6:38PM EST to acknowledge to those still browsing the Boards. Stay safe, everyone. I've learned a lot from the Boards, but something that I will carry with me for the rest of my life is a sense of responsibility. A common sentiment from the PB Boards: # "You, and nobody else, are responsible for your actions." Reading this sentiment over and over has ingrained it in me, and I'm thankful to the level-headed posters here who promoted this sentiment time and time again to people coming here looking for an explanation. I hope that this sticks with other Boards users too. Thanks for the excellent discussions over the years everyone. Have some wonderful lives.

Posts are displayed here in chronological (time, oldest first, newest last) order, like a regular web forum.

> Have some wonderful lives. You too!

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.