Fiddle Model Leak

Not really a "LEAK" as we had seen it before but now before we lose this all in just a few days, here's the fiddle model that has appeared on the PBE! https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-S0igveorGeY/XmFdpoU4wbI/AAAAAAABgUY/_Qd0a_TlHpALuKOigm0K02pT5sEkuINQwCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/fiddle.png I feel he is really going to be coming by 10.7 with this having shown up now.

Posts are displayed here in chronological (time, oldest first, newest last) order, like a regular web forum.

Even worse than i thought. Random robot skeleton with a scythe. Wow, so cool.
Where's the gun Riot? I see no gun??!!!! https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/memes/lEnnmqHA-vote-fiddlesticks-so-that-they-can-give-fiddlesticks-the-one-thing-he-truly-needs
Maybe his bandito skin {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> **GreenKnight \(EUNE\) said:** Even worse than i thought. Random robot skeleton with a scythe. Wow, so cool. I am sorry... S K E L E T O N?
> **Shmeeve \(NA\) said:** I am sorry... S K E L E T O N? Yes. He's not a scarecrow anymore.
I'll almost miss your relentless hate for reworks in the comments of every thread when the boards die. Almost. But not really. I hope you find something more fulfilling to do with your time once the boards go.
As if he actually has anything else to do besides being bitter about everything. He knows that without the boards, there will be nobody to argue with him, he will be powerless.
> **GreenKnight \(EUNE\) said:** Even worse than i thought. Random robot skeleton with a scythe. Wow, so cool. We've seen his model for months. Fiddles delay has been solidifying a kit and making 10 new skins including a Legendary
> **Kazekiba \(NA\) said:** We've seen his model for months. Fiddles delay has been solidifying a kit and making 10 new skins including a Legendary And it will end with a disaster. Like it always does.
> **d00mface \(EUW\) said:** I'll almost miss your relentless hate for reworks in the comments of every thread when the boards die. Almost. But not really. I hope you find something more fulfilling to do with your time once the boards go. Don't worry. I will almost miss rework lovers as well.
1....2....He's coming for you. 3....4....Better buy some wards.
He never was a scarecrow though, he's always been a demon... that possesses a scarecrow. They expanded upon that now by the fact that he just found whatever was around and came together to make him.
> **Sukishoo \(NA\) said:** He never was a scarecrow though, he's always been a demon... that possesses a scarecrow. They expanded upon that now by the fact that he just found whatever was around and came together to make him. There's almost nothing of him left. It's a lame, boring husk of an interesting champion.
Yeah because a demonn possessing a regular scarecrow, isn't boring? He's now a demon that pulled together various pieces to create a monstrosity. He's supposed to strike fear and terror into people.. this is scary. That previous thing was honestly hilarious.
> **Sukishoo \(NA\) said:** Yeah because a demonn possessing a regular scarecrow, isn't boring? He's now a demon that pulled together various pieces to create a monstrosity. He's supposed to strike fear and terror into people.. this is scary. That previous thing was honestly hilarious. Scary? What's scary about this hilariously overdone garbage? The fact that he's even more unoriginal than his first iteration?
He looks like a walking scrap heap not a scary demon scarecrow His walk animation doesn't help
> **Sukishoo \(NA\) said:** Yeah because a demonn possessing a regular scarecrow, isn't boring? He's now a demon that pulled together various pieces to create a monstrosity. He's supposed to strike fear and terror into people.. this is scary. That previous thing was honestly hilarious. That thing is not scary, stop confusing creepy for scary

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.