Issue Submitting Support Ticket

*UPDATE 2018-04-06* I was informed that this bug should've been resolved at the beginning of this week. I just finished testing the steps that used to reproduce the bug and it allows me to submit a request now. For those who ran into this specific bug previously, can you test it out to see if you're still unable to submit a ticket? *END UPDATE* Hey everyone, I've been checking on a few reports on the Boards where you guys have had difficulties submitting a request through the Support Site--mainly when you try to submit a ticket, the website requests that you log in even though you were already logged in on the League of Legends website. After checking with one of the engineers, it looks like this is due to a bug where if you're previously logged in on the League of Legends website (eg. the Boards), it's not making a seamless transition to the Support Site. As such, the navigation bar on top will notice you're still logged in, but when you try to submit a support ticket, the site will request that you log in. While this is being investigated by our engineer, you can work around this by logging out of the League of Legends website and logging into the [Support Site](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us) before submitting your support ticket. If you still have issues submitting a support ticket, please feel free to reply to this thread or reach out through the [Riot Games Support Twitter](https://twitter.com/RiotSupport) so we can assist you with accessing the Support Site.

Posts are displayed here in chronological (time, oldest first, newest last) order, like a regular web forum.

Thanks for the update Son Golin! We'll be sure to spread this around to anyone encountering this issue.
Finally, this has been an issue for what feels like ages. Thank you for finally taking a look at it.
This game has turned into a pathetic joke. I was put on a 14 day suspension for cursing. Not cursing out a player, cursing out loud in chat at my mistakes being funny. GJ ruining your game by banning people for no reason. If cursing gets everybody banned and chat restricted lets not be dumb, stop letting curse words go through in chat. Pathetic, everybody at riot.
Hi, this is a quicker solution: Just open "my tickets" in a new tab and you log in automatically, like in the video. https://boards.las.leagueoflegends.com/es/c/ayuda-y-soporte/GVaqzyxY-pr https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJk5u6wIXo8
OMG thank you for finally looking into this! It has been happening for like, ever. I thought it was an intended thing so I didn't bother complaining before. But it's good to know that it is being looked into.
Wrong thread mate. Shoo.
Gift me skin of akali
I got a seemingly random leaver buster (I did leave a game but it was the first one of the day due to technical issues). Now whenever I try to queue it goes through the timer and I wait a few minutes in the queue. Then it randomly kicks me out and says "Players are not ready" and kicks me out of a party if I'm in one.
> **SendNudz \(NA\) said:** This game has turned into a pathetic joke. I was put on a 14 day suspension for cursing. Not cursing out a player, cursing out loud in chat at my mistakes being funny. GJ ruining your game by banning people for no reason. If cursing gets everybody banned and chat restricted lets not be dumb, stop letting curse words go through in chat. Pathetic, everybody at riot. I got temp banned for saying "ggez" at the end of a game. Nothing else that entire game that was toxic, other than "gj" or "let's do drag" or stuff like that. Riot has turned into one big social justice warrior. Probably because of Riot Lyte.
> **Toxicate13 \(NA\) said:** I got temp banned for saying "ggez" at the end of a game. Nothing else that entire game that was toxic, other than "gj" or "let's do drag" or stuff like that. Riot has turned into one big social justice warrior. Probably because of Riot Lyte. "ggez" is a specific toxic term thats considered being toxic. Think about it, losing a game really hard and just having a really bad time for the entire game, and when it FINALLY ends, you're greeted with a nice "ggez" from the enemy team that destroyed you. It's pretty tilting and irritating.
> **Charm With parm \(NA\) said:** "ggez" is a specific toxic term thats considered being toxic. Think about it, losing a game really hard and just having a really bad time for the entire game, and when it FINALLY ends, you're greeted with a nice "ggez" from the enemy team that destroyed you. It's pretty tilting and irritating. it's not verbal abuse though. it's called bm. So... if you think bm is bannable, that means riot should remove emotes and mastery emote, right?
> **Toxicate13 \(NA\) said:** it's not verbal abuse though. it's called bm. So... if you think bm is bannable, that means riot should remove emotes and mastery emote, right? I'm not talking about bm,i'm talking about just the phrase "gg ez" all im saying is that phrase itself is treated as toxic and is indeed bannable. I didn't say anything about all of bm being bannable.
> **Toxicate13 \(NA\) said:** it's not verbal abuse though. it's called bm. So... if you think bm is bannable, that means riot should remove emotes and mastery emote, right? I'm not talking about bm,i'm talking about just the phrase "gg ez" all im saying is that phrase itself is treated as toxic and is indeed bannable. I didn't say anything about all of bm being bannable.
i cant summit a ticket never work and it just tell me to log in and i am aready loin
thanks for the posting, i wondered why it didnt work
Never mind the support site still doesn't work, after logging back in using your loophole it says that i've been logged out and it later shows the error page
> **Charm With parm \(NA\) said:** I'm not talking about bm,i'm talking about just the phrase "gg ez" all im saying is that phrase itself is treated as toxic and is indeed bannable. I didn't say anything about all of bm being bannable. "ggez" isn't toxic though. The phrase isn't insulting, it's not a slur, it's not bannable in that sense.
> **Toxicate13 \(NA\) said:** "ggez" isn't toxic though. The phrase isn't insulting, it's not a slur, it's not bannable in that sense. It is toxic though. Even in games like Overwatch, if you say "gg ez" in chat, the game replaces it with some stupid sentence. The phrase is toxic and its frankly super tilting to hear that after losing a hard game.
Yah i submitted a support ticket 3 days ago and i have not gotten a responds.
guys wath is this rp bug can you help me

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.