Got Permabanned 'cause I told my teammate to stop typing and play

Game 1 In-Game DaddyIsBackk: fAntAsIeS DaddyIsBackk: now you're just projecting dude DaddyIsBackk: ok whyt are you still typing DaddyIsBackk: pls ping DaddyIsBackk: when missing DaddyIsBackk: :p DaddyIsBackk: just stop typing pls DaddyIsBackk: stop DaddyIsBackk: typing DaddyIsBackk: just mute all or something DaddyIsBackk: yeeep DaddyIsBackk: were you actually mad when we were bantering earlier lmao wowww DaddyIsBackk: why were you bot bard DaddyIsBackk: why are you still being so stubborn lol DaddyIsBackk: just play DaddyIsBackk: we have baron DaddyIsBackk: ye fk u DaddyIsBackk: ez nice Funny thing is that I was carrying this game and my teammate kept trying to start problems for no reason.

Posts are displayed here in chronological (time, oldest first, newest last) order, like a regular web forum.

isnt it great what a quality environment riot games have creative so much fun so much wow
Send a ticket, this in no way should bring down your honor level.
You should take your own advice. Your log size doesn't even line up with the context
That seems unusual to have earned a ban for this. There don't seem to be any recent 2-week bans, according to your match history either. This ban happened in...october of 2019?
this game is full of manchildren don't be surprised
I'd be pissed if that got me banned, like that's not ban-worthy at all. Submit a support ticket to Riot if you haven't done so already, good luck OP.
Rip. I don't think riot would change that. They are too stubborn to admit they are wrong. I'm having a same situation. [4:51] sodlock (Teemo): it wasnt double for him [4:55] sodlock (Teemo): you just did bad kayne [5:06] sodlock (Teemo): you suck kayne [5:49] sodlock (Teemo): you could e on to our jg [5:59] sodlock (Teemo): and instead you went to their jg and died to irel with double buff And I got 14 days ban. The report system is doesn't care about what you did. It depends on how many people doesn't like you.
Please try to be helpful when commenting on the PB forums.
> **Periscope \(NA\) said:** Please try to be helpful when commenting on the PB forums. Nothing we can do. Riot doesn't care about people getting ban even if they didn't deserve it. And ticket doesn't work either. I don't know what can we do here.
https://support-leagueoflegends.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/207489286-Instant-Feedback-System-FAQ- If you had a 14d ban previously, then the slightest incident can trigger a permaban. Remember you didnt get a permaban for a mild last incident, you got permabanned because you kept breaking the rules. Your title is misleading since you typed more than that. Its like typing "stfu dog gg" and saying "I was banned for saying gg".
> **sodlock \(NA\) said:** Rip. I don't think riot would change that. They are too stubborn to admit they are wrong. I'm having a same situation. [4:51] sodlock (Teemo): it wasnt double for him [4:55] sodlock (Teemo): you just did bad kayne [5:06] sodlock (Teemo): you suck kayne [5:49] sodlock (Teemo): you could e on to our jg [5:59] sodlock (Teemo): and instead you went to their jg and died to irel with double buff And I got 14 days ban. The report system is doesn't care about what you did. It depends on how many people doesn't like you. You are so completely incorrect, dont post such incorrect statements. Is your reform card empty? No, so you are not the victim of people who unjustly reported you. Did you get 10 and 25 chat restrictions before the 14d ban? Read the FAQs before whining and spreading misinformation.
Riot wants you to love the game but show no emotion in it. People will get banned more from being passionate about a game then intentionally feeding. Been on the same account for 8 years highest honor level since the honor system arrived. Played possibly 3k games only had 3 games where I was super toxic, due to most of them me not starting them. Yeah I understand somethings shouldn't be said like go die or I wish you cancer. I got banned for responding to a duo who were extremely toxic and then ints in the game with footage of him doing so. Yeah I shouldn't have responded to him and should of muted him but that happens in the heat of the moment. Spent hundreds of dollars on skins and time on this account for it to be banned for having emotions. Never went personal on this guy just kept it about skills on league. This man got away slate clean after calling multiple people in game r%%%%%ed and intentionally feeding. Stayed loyal to riot when everyone hopped on the fortnite bandwagon just to a boot for someone who didn't respect the game. Game 1 In-Game PhoeniXRM: GOD PhoeniXRM: told u they were there and you still went in PhoeniXRM: worse PhoeniXRM: mid ever PhoeniXRM: warned you PhoeniXRM: 20 seconds PhoeniXRM: before PhoeniXRM: and u still went in bush to die PhoeniXRM: you blow PhoeniXRM: hardcore PhoeniXRM: this yasuo really talking PhoeniXRM: lmao PhoeniXRM: man getting smacked by malz PhoeniXRM: you blind PhoeniXRM: i pinged PhoeniXRM: lmao PhoeniXRM: the fact PhoeniXRM: you getting tormented PhoeniXRM: by nami PhoeniXRM: shows you suck PhoeniXRM: still would smack you 1v1 PhoeniXRM: with a blindfold PhoeniXRM: nice smite PhoeniXRM: bronzie PhoeniXRM: still cant PhoeniXRM: stuck with bronzies like you PhoeniXRM: LMAO PhoeniXRM: gragas threw his ult PhoeniXRM: report gragas PhoeniXRM: report gragas PhoeniXRM: fucking garbage PhoeniXRM: i won my lane PhoeniXRM: you got smacked PhoeniXRM: with mid PhoeniXRM: yoiure so bad PhoeniXRM: 1v1 me PhoeniXRM: ill smack u PhoeniXRM: former diamond PhoeniXRM: easily PhoeniXRM: you fucking suck PhoeniXRM: LETS GO PhoeniXRM: then PhoeniXRM: this andy millanakis PhoeniXRM: thinks hes good PhoeniXRM: yea cuz lackies PhoeniXRM: like you PhoeniXRM: id smack you 10-0 PhoeniXRM: no shit PhoeniXRM: garbage PhoeniXRM: 1/5 yas PhoeniXRM: play me after PhoeniXRM: yeah cuz you got the map awareness PhoeniXRM: of a lee sin with glasses PhoeniXRM: 1v1 me PhoeniXRM: then PhoeniXRM: lmao PhoeniXRM: excuses PhoeniXRM: 1v1 me after PhoeniXRM: ill trash PhoeniXRM: you so hard
you're toxic as shit good riddance
> **hyperion3182 \(EUW\) said:** You are so completely incorrect, dont post such incorrect statements. Is your reform card empty? No, so you are not the victim of people who unjustly reported you. Did you get 10 and 25 chat restrictions before the 14d ban? Read the FAQs before whining and spreading misinformation. Why do you ask about reform card? I just posted there. That's what was in the reform card. I got it immediately. Like 3 second after that game has ended. I don't think riot even knows what I said ingame. They banned because many people reported me.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.