Senna "Redemption" Eternal milestone not working.

I'm 633 mists stacks out of 380 and the milestone is still not going to the next one. I know there are other bugs like this and I don't know if this one specifically has been reported but thought I'd put it out there just incase! Couldn't get a screenshot for some reasons so here's a quick gyazo gif of it in the client https://gyazo.com/4c70e15c2600069f0f13613d07cdf810

Posts are displayed here in chronological (time, oldest first, newest last) order, like a regular web forum.

It wasn't the same as this but i was playing annie and she has a eternal called bear hugs where it keeps track of enemies killed if tibbers hurt them in the last 3 seconds. I played a match and i was killing people with tibbers but the counter wasn't going up at all

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.