Will Annie ever grow up?

So, I was wondering if Annie would ever grow up, like on 20 year anniversary she could be 19 y.o. or so. I think that it would be pretty cool. {{champion:1}}

Posts are displayed here in chronological (time, oldest first, newest last) order, like a regular web forum.

Why? Then everyone would have to grow up and whats the point in that
Riot has stated that she won't.
Real life time isn't the same as lore time. By that logic we'd need to age up all the champs, not just annie.
Events of Bloodlines apparently happened like 7 years ago in lore. Taliyah is depicted in game as she is then, I think. She should be 24.
They aged Akali up when she got reworked, so anything is possible.
He probably needs that sweet R34 Content
They might have continued her story, but she didn't really age up at all. If anything I feel like she comes off as younger than before.
> **KFCeytron \(NA\) said:** Riot has stated that she won't. Oh so that means she will ether die or the in universe time line will NEVER move forward. She has to age up. Eventually.
> **Yordle Gunner \(NA\) said:** Oh so that means she will ether die or the in universe time line will NEVER move forward. She has to age up. Eventually. No, she doesn't have to "age up."

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.