No excuses left for NA

LMS - Gone LPL and LCK - Dealing with that Resident Evil virus LEC is the only region at this point that has been playing their regular games and such. If "Jetlag" is a real thing there should be no excuses for North America not to do well on the International stage.

Posts are displayed here in chronological (time, oldest first, newest last) order, like a regular web forum.

in before losing Papua New Guinea
The LMS is now technically the PCS but the point still stands... Pin them together with Resident Evil though and it's still fitting. Let's see...worst way for NA hope to die....hmm.... * C9 lose the finals * Lose to LATAM * Lose to Oceania * TSM goes to MSI Jeez there's too many ways...
LCK is playing their games like normal, they simply are closed to the public due to virus scare. And there are three very good teams duking it out at the top of their region. I've been watching LCK a bit more than LCS, and from what I've seen T1, Gen G, and DragonX are easily as good, if not better than C9. Doesn't help that besides C9 the only thing consistent in NA is how crazy inconsistent and bad every team but C9 is. If MSI does go on as planned, and anyone somehow topples C9 and reps NA, they will get roflstomped by LEC or LCK. If C9 goes I don't have much faith in them because they haven't faced any serious competition, and facing it at MSI from other regions could lead to a very rude awakening. NA has a better window with LPL not playing, but still see them as weaker than EU and Korea.
> **ChompyWulf \(NA\) said:** LCK is playing their games like normal, they simply are closed to the public due to virus scare. And there are three very good teams duking it out at the top of their region. I've been watching LCK a bit more than LCS, and from what I've seen T1, Gen G, and DragonX are easily as good, if not better than C9. Doesn't help that besides C9 the only thing consistent in NA is how crazy inconsistent and bad every team but C9 is. If MSI does go on as planned, and anyone somehow topples C9 and reps NA, they will get roflstomped by LEC or LCK. If C9 goes I don't have much faith in them because they haven't faced any serious competition, and facing it at MSI from other regions could lead to a very rude awakening. NA has a better window with LPL not playing, but still see them as weaker than EU and Korea. Actually while it's true the LCK is currently playing their games like normal it's been announced recently that it will be going on hiatus after Round 1 due to the Coronavirus.
Well damn. Somehow missed that news.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.