Client Account Issues

Ok so whenever I would try logging onto the new League of Legends client it would ask me to make a new username. For awhile I just decided to play on the old legacy client but today I tried the new client again. It asked the same thing but I decided to input in a new name because I figured that it would make a new account and then I could just log out and relog in and it would put me onto my real account. I tried doing this but now whenever I log into the new client it always puts me in this new account which is not what I want. I can still log into my real account using the legacy client using the same username and password which is strange. I have a lot of skins in this game and I don't want to have to be stuck in the legacy client forever but at the same time I obviously don't want to start off new in the legacy client because then I would lose all my progress and all the money I put into the game

Posts are displayed here in chronological (time, oldest first, newest last) order, like a regular web forum.

Hi Milo221, how are you launching the League client update? Its very strange that its not bringing you to the login page initially.
I can login from the old legacy client fine, but when I login through the new client is when I get problems. Instead of just putting me through into the game after putting in my username and password it makes me login to a different account

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.