MISSING BE SHARDS

Yesterday a new (unnecessary) Loot Icon was added to the client. Concurrently, all of the BE shards in my materials disappeared.

Posts are displayed here in chronological (time, oldest first, newest last) order, like a regular web forum.

Why are you posting in Story Art and Sound? Also, without screenshots, I dont understand your issue. The Loot icon was not added, it was revamped. A tiny hammer replaced the symbol of the chest. This is where your Hextech material is. See the old style: https://i.imgur.com/9y1VaZB.png
Where should I put it? Client? I guess the connection, to me, is that the new icon resembles a hammer striking a clock. Coincidentally, my shards disappeared at the same time. (The patch implementation, I suppose.)

No replies to this thread.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.