I need a second opinion on this

All my mains are ranged champions. When a friend asked me why I don't play melee champs, I responded "Because I literally can't." I say that I'm too used to characters that attack from a distance to be good at melee. I've tried, and failed, with lots of melee characters- Ekko, Kled, Garen, Poppy, Wukong, etc. my friend says I'm being ridiculous, but she herself only plays melee champs and no ranged champs (Well, she plays Gnar, but I don't count him because he has really short range and in mega form you become melee anyway) What do you guys in the boards think?

Posts are displayed here in chronological (time, oldest first, newest last) order, like a regular web forum.

No replies to this thread.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.