Is what I said worth a 10 game chat restriction

So I was jungling on a smurf 85% wr, I get into a game top off the bat is calling me a dog I say woof woof and then bot lane proceeds to int. He then stated my parents are dead and they're degenerates and even tho I reported him nothing was given to him. Once this happens top,mid go afk in base for 4min while they open without saying a word and I tell them to FF. After the game I received a chat restriction for no reason and I did not say anything that was harassing or hurtful to anyone. I copied and pasted the photos of what I said and the over all score of the game.

Posts are displayed here in chronological (time, oldest first, newest last) order, like a regular web forum.

> **fraxsure \(NA\) said:** and even tho I reported him nothing was given to him. you have literally no way of knowing this and I tell them to FF. After the game I received a chat restriction for no reason and I did not say anything that was harassing or hurtful to anyone. you seriously need to reread what you typed and try that again
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.. but yes.. you attacked another teammate on multiple occasions making fun of their Win rate and skill.. argued the entire game making it impossible for anyone on your team to actually enjoy it...called them children.. I could probably quote 20 lines of dialogue that is worthy for chat restrictions out of that link...
Is your reform card empty? No, so yes, your punishment is justified. Two wrongs dont make a right. Retaliation is useless and forbidden in Lol and I urge you to read the simple rules of the game: https://support-leagueoflegends.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/207489286-Instant-Feedback-System-FAQ-#h1q7 https://support-leagueoflegends.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752884-Reporting-a-Player https://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/summoners-code
So, they were toxic, good on them, behavior that severe means they are likely to continuously do it until they get permanently banned, ( which is actually quite easy to get, say %%% 3 times in a row and expect a 14 days ban whether you say it to a friend or premade ). But does that mean you can be obnoxiously negative and harass your teammates' winrate or skill level? I'm amazed you got away with only 10 games, that usually only happen to people who passively try to defend themselves with a bit of aggression.
You deserve MORE than 10 game chat restriction if you spend the game trying to tilt your teammates for having a bad game instead of playing and trying to work with them. Also, fun fact, it doesn't make your teammates play better if you demean then constantly over the course of the game. Just saying.
every day in the forum always see ppl post they shit. i get ban for nothing i was not toxic or flame on my teammate bla bla bla bla bla your log say your toxic 1 day left is today is the last day after that bye bye forum no more bitching complain about i get ban for nothing and unfair. next time just STFU and play the fucking game without be toxic and flaming.
"I was smurfing and was extremely surprised that my teammates weren't as good as I expected, therefore I flamed them in an attempt to magically turn them all into Faker, but I got punished and they didn't." I won't miss these fucking mental gymnastics either.
Tilting team mates who are 0/15 and two players who are AFK in base at 14min??
No, the fact that someone on a 10 loss streak is calling me a dog and inting then going afk is a joke,
Stating a 53% is negative since when? I didn't know saying woof when someone calls u a dog is also toxic. Arguing the entire game when half of the chat is in all chat??
second i called the dude who said my parents are degens and should die and also told me to afk a child. I guess I shouldnt be taking advice from bronze elo people who have no idea about ranked.
I mean... your chat is negative. It doesn't help matters. It doesn't help the team do better. It brings everybody down. Gotta focus on good psyche for your team. Get 'em amped. Pump 'em up. Don't be the negative guy. Is it worth a 10-game chat restriction? I dunno. It's worth a _report_, as it's negative. Was the last report enough to push your negativity meter over the edge and net you a 10-game chat restriction? If your account was to the point that the next infraction resulted in a chat restriction, well then yeah... it was a worth a 10-game chat restriction.
you guys are so funny actually xD u r gems of this community KEKW like you didn't flame the sh**t out of your teammates {{sticker:sg-ezreal}} and you the post author, man jst turn off your chat if you feel like u r about to explode because matchmaking is a coinflip everytime you'll have a lot of afk's n trolls. p.s ur chat is Bannable in game but i think you don't deserve it .. just don't ask for reports and don't talk to bots :') its like talking to a tree or something No point :>
> **LtnJohn \(NA\) said:** every day in the forum always see ppl post they shit. i get ban for nothing i was not toxic or flame on my teammate bla bla bla bla bla your log say your toxic 1 day left is today is the last day after that bye bye forum no more bitching complain about i get ban for nothing and unfair. next time just STFU and play the fucking game without be toxic and flaming. u r an angel aren't you? xD I bet u r one of his trolling teammates KEKW

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.