Farewell!

Hey PB boards, Just wanted to say it's been an honor and privilege to serve the boards, and I've been very happy to serve this area of the boards. I remember getting hooked on seeing Tantram weigh in on punishments from time to time. It was so satisfying, and less so as his activity waned. But you guys have been troopers with maintaining that knowledge he was kind enough to pass on, and used that to help others with their punishments. We hadn't always been the nicest on the PB forums, but I hope our goals of understanding punishments and reforming have gotten through. As a final farewell, no matter how frustrated we get with seeing whatever toxic thing someone's cooked up, just know this: be the change you want to see in your games. Best of luck on the Rift. Down Periscope.

Posts are displayed here in chronological (time, oldest first, newest last) order, like a regular web forum.

Till next time{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Thank you for your contributions. Your presence was appreciated.
I don't wanna go https://i.gyazo.com/11e23c028e3d099d0bbc3312e6c10c10.png
{{sticker:vlad-salute}} peace
I thought they would come for the math teachers, then the firemen, and so on in that fashion until they got to us. I was wrong. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> **Periscope \(NA\) said:** I thought they would come for the math teachers, then the firemen, and so on in that fashion until they got to us. I was wrong. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
> **Totadori \(NA\) said:** {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} It’s a futurama quote. I always wanted to quote Fry saying, “I’ll kill you too buddy. I’ll kill you too.” But....ya that never seemed like it’d be a good idea.
Gotta admit, I will miss being constantly downvoted by this place.
> **KVbqbFsC8e \(NA\) said:** Gotta admit, I will miss being constantly downvoted by this place. I guess take one for the road?
> **KVbqbFsC8e \(NA\) said:** Gotta admit, I will miss being constantly downvoted by this place. Here you go bud. Please treat it nicely I just fed it
> **KVbqbFsC8e \(NA\) said:** Thank you. Wait, I upvoted you. Is this bad? They may shut the boards down over this.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.