eternals...another missed opportunity by riot

making us pay money per champ....for basic ass features that every other game has had since network capabilities....then insulting our intelligence by saying it's 93% off? riot you scumfuck degenerates. This is awful and you should feel like turds. Fix this now you thieves. the starter series achievements are sad as hell...back before the client rework we already had minion kills, champ kills and structure kills. Don't piss on your community like this. YOU SUCK RIOT

Posts are displayed here in chronological (time, oldest first, newest last) order, like a regular web forum.

I agree with you 100%!
Totally agree. I don't like the idea of a simple feature that can be free. Also, it's a literally a milestones that you have to pay... Which is like stupid??? Paying for achievements yay.. Just make it free or removed it because it's just sad really. Even if you don't want to make it free, just remove the RP for non-stater sets. You can even raise the blue essence price for series. i don't know, it just feels gross tbh. {{sticker:sg-ahri-3}}
Agreed. I'm also mad at the people supporting Riot's greedy decision-making by actually purchasing them with real money.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.