randomly alt tabbing cliend

So it is like 3 days now ( maybe a bit more ) that the whenever i enter in a game while playing and everything going good client will alt tab randomly :S this can happen form 1 time per game to even 20 times per game -.- i have seen a lot of fixes around the internet like office and game mode but nothing seems to work till now . i even run the repair tool bust once again nothing happen. what is going on and how can this problem get fixed . i have seen many ppl complaining about the shame issue in the games but also in twitch community.

Posts are displayed here in chronological (time, oldest first, newest last) order, like a regular web forum.

No replies to this thread.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.