help with uninstalling LoL

So i recently downloaded LoL, was perfectly fine for a week, until I went on today and I get a message saying that I need to update the host (Riot). I proceed to try to delete LoL manually, but it gives me the same message telling me it cannot be uninstalled. I go into Windows C: and try to delete the file (Riot Games). There were 2 files: Riot Games and League of Legends. I succeeded in deleting the riot file, but the LoL file cannot be uninstalled, and it is telling me that I'm running the LoL in the background. I go into task manager and the only thing running is NVIDIA. I tried to stop running NVIDIA, but 3 seconds after I stop it running, it comes back up. I'm really confused now as to what to do, could someone help me please. I don't know if this makes any difference but I am in Russia.

Posts are displayed here in chronological (time, oldest first, newest last) order, like a regular web forum.

No replies to this thread.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.