For The Love Of League Nerf Diana

I am sick of this champion hitting me for 20% of my HP with on Q, and being an absolute monstrosity in team fights, oh and HEY RIOT an ult that pulls people together and increases damage PER PERSON PULLED IN fundamentally DOES NOT work on a champion that has a free dash attached to their Q, please riot nerf this champions over tuned numbers and over bloated kit, she doesn't need a free dash reset, and she certainly DOES NOT need to be doing as much damage as she is doing with the safety she has in her shield and free dash reset.

Posts are displayed here in chronological (time, oldest first, newest last) order, like a regular web forum.

When I play against Diana I have strong feeling that every single one of them has superior intellect and mechanics.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.