Thank you for Darkin Abyssia

https://66.media.tumblr.com/efb7e0b81762a885ee61d7795d12d692/436af810e262ca09-74/s540x810/b48f3f27074d318bcbb6c625a6bf54043fddbbb0.png I know the boards are on their way out so I'm not sure if this will even get seen, but I wanted to say thank you, Riot, for this awesome Little Legend! I've been wanting a Darkin Little Legend since the Little Legends were first revealed (I even drew art of one!) and this variant of the Abyssia Little Legend feels like the answer to my desires! I just want to give this tough little guy all the hugs omg. Thank you for putting this little friend in the game!

Posts are displayed here in chronological (time, oldest first, newest last) order, like a regular web forum.

Adorable.... still not gonna play that god-awful game mode

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.