So there's 11.5 million active players per month, but autofill is still necessary?

Want the proof? https://www.riotgames.com/tags/player-numbers , and this was 3 fucking years ago, so the numbers are even higher than that. So tell me, why the is this shit system needed? All it does it reduce queue times by 3-5 minutes, piss people off, forces players to play roles they don't know how to play, and ruins ranked experience as a whole. It's just a tilt factor, nothing less. People act like watching Youtube while the queue is going isn't a fucking possibility, or the fact that you can, oh I don't know, PLAY SOMETHING ELSE WHILE YOU'RE WAITING? Spoiled fucking brats, people can't wait 6-8 minutes without having a damn tantrum. But in all honesty, answer the question. Why is this system needed when there are well over 12 million active players a month.

Posts are displayed here in chronological (time, oldest first, newest last) order, like a regular web forum.

Because not all 11.5 million are all queuing at the same time, in the same rank, wanting different positions.
Because nobody wants to play support. Personally, I think Riot should just start a 4v4 when there are no supports in queue.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.