Welp, this is it. - The Final Curtain - Armageddon - Last Hurrah - End of the Line - Where the Sidewalk Ends Whatever you want to call it. I had alot of fun here with you guys & these past few days here were some of the best I've spent on the boards. Whether it was discussing new additions to the game or just simply throwing 2 Cents into people's hats, I had a blast & would do it all over again if given the chance. Thank you guys, I wish you the best in your future endeavors! Good Luck & Farewell. # -Agent Corgi ------------------------------------------------- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbtdWAOMirE

Posts are displayed here in chronological (time, oldest first, newest last) order, like a regular web forum.

Thank you, too.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.