MB5 binds remove themselves for some reason

So I have the first two item slots bound to my side mouse buttons, and the MB4 bind works fine, but for some reason, after a little while, the MB5 bind removes itself. So basically, nothing is bound to MB5 after it removed itself, and I have to first realize it in a moment when I need the bind and re-bind it again. Even though this is going on for about two weeks now, since I started binding stuff to the mouse buttons, I still could figure out a reason when and why it is unbinding. It feels like it happens at random times. Sometimes it works for several matches, and on other times it unbinds after two games. Anyone has experience with that issue and maybe tips on how to fix it? This is getting extremely annoying since I want to put essential items in this slot and can't play the lottery with this bind every match.

Posts are displayed here in chronological (time, oldest first, newest last) order, like a regular web forum.

No replies to this thread.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.