Shoutouts to the eSports fans who have stayed throughout the boards
Whether it was suggestions to make the competition better, those who had a passionate voice of opinion, every single ~~nearly onesided~~ NA vs EU backlash, I just want to say it's been enjoyable.
I started on the eSports boards after the change to Azubu. I started being vocal in that small chat talking with a handful of people and eventually modding for MSI 2016. Eventually we started talking power rankings and how critical we were about the lolesports power rankings specifically. I thought to carry it here to the boards and just make informative content. Both of those things I didn't necessarily do. I wound up being more of the opinion critic. But I always remained neutral and willing to enjoy everything of the scene...unless something actually sucked.
This is probably the end of the road for me once the boards go. I don't feel like heading to another community, Reddit, Discord group, you name it. So, I'm just putting out my thanks to everyone who's made this ride through the boards over the past couple of seasons worth it. Name drops especially go out to Bakuryu, ChompyWulf, and E Man Forever (_and Incrediphill and BigBellBrute - thank you...still might be missing some_); might be missing a few but eh.
I'll be around til the end in the meantime. In case I don't do another honest post, here's a careless power top 10 among LCS, LCK, and LEC as it stands right now:
1. **Cloud 9** - They're 12-0 and have a damn clue of how to play the game. Who cares about LCS "not being competitive." Half the LCK is ass!
2. **T1 eSports** - The only other team that has a clue how to play the game. They have shown slight weakness hence the struggle between 1 or 2.
3. **Gen.G eSports** - Ever the consistent but it also feels hard to judge out the 3 thru 7
4. **Fnatic** - Genuinely the most positive of the EU teams right now in the tie at the top
5. **DragonX** - One of the two underdogs raised by veteran squads. The spot that was going to be given to Misfits and then...they sorta just happened last week.
6. **Origen** - They may be slow...but they're methodical in their approach. It's very familiar....
7. **G2 eSports** - They may still look dominant...but DAMN have they had bad games that make you scratch your head. Trust issues exist....
8. **Flyquest** - Have been quite impressive as of late. It's worth backing them. Also trees.
9. **Misfits Gaming** - They were higher...I said it at 5. I really had them above the other EU teams even...
10. **Afreeca Freecs** - Standings say one thing. But I see value in this team over other teams on the bubble of top 10 (the bubble being MAD Lions and Rogue. Sorry NA, your soup is cold).
I hold this opinion until something tells me otherwise in the way a team plays. Unfortunately we're losing LCK and getting back LPL. This is never easy; no wonder I didn't do these in detail! Oh well, take care everyone!