When you see that Set 3's Lucian is the same as Set 1's

I N I T I A T E D O D G E L A D https://i.ytimg.com/vi/xNYnOM3-JNs/hqdefault.jpg

Posts are displayed here in chronological (time, oldest first, newest last) order, like a regular web forum.

Can't even call this a memeing because only an idiot would build shojin on Lucian.
> **Kuponya \(NA\) said:** Can't even call this a memeing because only an idiot would build shojin on Lucian. idk. It was pretty nice to always be dashing away from your enemies.
> **Periscope \(NA\) said:** idk. It was pretty nice to always be dashing away from your enemies. Except shojin does close to nothing to help with that.
you would build seraphs on lucian, not shojin. his max mana is too low for shojin to get real value
> **Kuponya \(NA\) said:** Except shojin does close to nothing to help with that. You might have nailed why my rank never went past silver in that set.
> **Kuponya \(NA\) said:** Can't even call this a memeing because only an idiot would build shojin on Lucian. Then I am glad to be an idiot.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.