Once again I am asking for your Mid to help us in support of Clash on March 14/15

Looking for Gold-Plat Mid for clash this upcoming weekend. **Application process:** 1. Post your ign and op.gg 2. Wait for me to add you on league **Application requirements:** 1. Be mature ( age preference 16+) 2. Have a average rank in the past of Gold 4 or higher - -[In my case I have been either platinum or gold since season 4] - -(https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=duxpredator)) 3. Have a working AND clear microphone **Rules for the team:** 1. Any sort of toxicity to your teammates or the enemy team is UNACCEPTABLE and you will be removed from the team. 2. Communication. If you cant make a event or practice, which is perfectly fine, communicate it. 3. Be willing for improvement. Includes behaving appropriately to constructive criticism. 4. Be Mature and no tilting allowed

Posts are displayed here in chronological (time, oldest first, newest last) order, like a regular web forum.

No replies to this thread.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.