WHY WOULD YOU FF LIKE WTF WHAT A DOG TEAM

https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3317783228/232410986?tab=overview THE GAME JUST STARTED THEY ALL FF LIKE A BUNCH OF R%%%%% ONLY BECAUSE die all die during a fight wtf every tower on our side was up I WOULD HAVE LEGIT 1v9 there team ez THEY JUST START FF VOTE AND ALL AGREED LIKE WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU

Posts are displayed here in chronological (time, oldest first, newest last) order, like a regular web forum.

Thank you for yet another constructive post full of interesting points. Good luck on Reddit/Discord if you ever decide to maintain that level of vulgar uselessness.
The only thing I can agree on is how they legit ff'd with a jax lead. Other than that stop destroying your keyboard
thanks for your usefull comment that I will put in my ass
I legit smash my keyboard when they all agreed
> **Smiling Frog \(NA\) said:** https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3317783228/232410986?tab=overview THE GAME JUST STARTED THEY ALL FF LIKE A BUNCH OF R%%%%% ONLY BECAUSE die all die during a fight wtf every tower on our side was up I WOULD HAVE LEGIT 1v9 there team ez THEY JUST START FF VOTE AND ALL AGREED LIKE WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU Let me point out - You state every tower on your side was up yet if that was try why does it say 4 towers destroyed? You presume to say you can 1v9 but just because you're a fed jax doesn't mean much with a fed darius, a zac, and a fiddle who can out cc you and in a long fight kill you no matter what because they build items on all three of them to counter what you do? Makes sense. You THINK you could have 1v9'd but in reality with this mental state of yours, that is hardly going to be the case and if you did? Congrats you got lucky. But assuming you're a god that can 1v9 with a comp of three champions that can make you literally irrelevant is shocking. You're silver 3 with 438 games. Not Platinum+.
im sure it's not the only thing you put up there...
Honestly I was gonna knock you for the rage but after actually looking at the match history you definitely are entitled to the rage. Players are so low IQ and insecure these days it actually makes my brain hurt. Couldn't imagine having that many dummies on my team ff'ing cause only Darius has a significant lead? Meanwhile I'm trying my best to carry you clowns, get you LP and all you gotta do is let me? F
this kid really trying to make a case for ff'ing at 20, well he's s4 so nothing he says matters anyway yall just ignore this one.
> **hyperion3182 \(EUW\) said:** Thank you for yet another constructive post full of interesting points. Good luck on Reddit/Discord if you ever decide to maintain that level of vulgar uselessness. Ruji wyd on your second account?
> **deus sama dean \(NA\) said:** this kid really trying to make a case for ff'ing at 20, well he's s4 so nothing he says matters anyway yall just ignore this one. *Yawn* Sorry what? When you can actually rank gold in less than 4 seasons then you may continue to talk down about me :) Considering invalid statements were made by the OP like "wtf every tower on our side was up" when you know.. enemy team destroyed 4 towers? Makes sense. I suggest you get your eyes and your brain tested to make sure they're functioning correctly. If you knew how that game looked, and how the team comp he was up against counters him because a high amount of cc stops a jax as-well as item build counters? 1v9? mhm. Oh and if you bothered to actually check his match history several games of the last 20 played from the time of this comment? wow.. 0/13, 2/4, 0/7, 0/9 1/7. damn. 1/4 of the last 20 games were basically feeding. No way if he was as good as 1v9'ing, that these kind of scores would actually exist several days later. Gotta love some of the NA players here, I've met some stupid ones but you take the top layer of the cake with how little knowledge you actually have about matchups and what actually counters champions like Jax. Maybe jump out of support and go play jax as he is this current meta before you talk absolute crap, you look like an absolute idiot for it. Have a good day :)

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.