(Semi-Open RP) A Rogue Curse

((Please defer to the sign up thread for any OOC after this initial post. Also, please, everyone is free to interact with me while we wait, but do not bother Aproxima until they are sure whether or not they wish to be Sister Flavie, or the Twins. And if can all be patient and wait for that, I appreciate it. Lastly, this thread is not closed yet to newcomers. I am still accepting further applicants for the time being. All who wish to join please do so in the sign up thread. Thank you all! We will wait for Aproxima to get the ball rolling, I think.))

Posts are displayed here in chronological (time, oldest first, newest last) order, like a regular web forum.

((Re-posting this here, I originally submitted it on the sign-up thread but I assumed this thread was more appropriate for it.)) As Kamilah followed the man to the third floor, her eyes began to wander towards her surroundings. The dark, empty corridor sent chills down her spine as she the darkness, and silence gave her a rather eerie feeling. When they made it in the room, Kamilah examined the two people who were walking with her as they followed the innkeeper. She didn't speak to them, she continued to do as she was instructed. As they entered the room, she began to look around the room before her attention was quickly re-directed by the soft-intimidating voice of a man. She examined him as she looked him up and down, she assumed this was the "Rogue" that sent out the letters. However, his words left her a bit baffled as she wasn't really sure what he meant by, "To whom do I owe the pleasure" Kamilah went off of her gut instinct and assumed he was asking of their names so she made herself the first to answer by stating, "My Name is Kamilah ." She said before removing the hood of her cloak revealing the feathers that flowed with her chestnut-brown hair and her facial features were now fully revealed. Her bright-blue eyes glistened as her arched-defined eyebrows brought out the details in her eye-region and her eyelashes fluttered beautifully. The melanin in her skin popped out as soft, round-defined chin brought out the structure in her face. "I am a Vastaya of the Avian Tribe, who's residency is mostly located in Ionia." Removing her cloak the rest of the way, she uncovered her body as her skin began to show as her shoulders were revealed. As she pulled the cloak off, her upper attire was displayed to those who were currently in the room as the feathers on her left arm flowed from her top and her stomach was being shown from the cropped top she had on. A triangular lace ran down the right-upper area of the top as it draped over her shoulder. The bracelet that was located on her left wrist was revealed as her lower attire began to be uncovered as the cloak dropped to the ground, revealing the half skirt she was wearing that flowed down her right leg as upper-thigh length shorts were equipped on her left leg that gave off a bandage type texture. Her shiny legs were revealed as the melanin in her legs popped out, showing off the length of her legs defining her average height. Her laced-up, strapped boots came up to her calf as she stood with a reserved posture before bending her knees to drop down to ground level so she could pick up her MiMa's cloak, folding it and dropping it into her bag that was draped over her shoulder. She raised her hand as she flicked her hair behind her and fluffed it a bit before dropping her arm at her side, waiting for the rest of them to make their introductions.
> **Tiahmet \(NA\) said:** **Pócki \(NA\) said:** Bad omens stirred around this affair as a whole, it made the knight shift in place an indescribable itch of wrongness creeping up on his spine, an addition of another stranger to this mix made him turn his head their way, amber eyes taking in the shorter person's view with what seemed like a judging glare before they softened up, although he didn't speak returning to addressing the innkeeper clearing his throat. **"_Ahem_. Yes, of course. Ser Leofric Montira, nothing more nothing less my... _friend._"** He was inclined to greet the others that came up but what warmth he possessed was tempered by his own suspicion. These were... outlanders, clearly. With something to hide same as their hirer. Inside was a marvelous suite and the sound of music, slow and soothing. The floor was carpeted with rich crimson, and overhead an immaculately decorated chandelier wielding blue flames illuminated the room. And though the window at the far end of the room was quite large, resembling a doorway itself, and the curtains open, no other light entered the area. In front of the window was the silhouette of what could only be their host. He was of average height and build with long, snow white hair tied back into a pony tail that split the back of an all black, rich tunic. He turned upon their entry, but his face was shrouded by a featureless blood red mask. Only equally dark eyes greeted them, looking amused. Following along with an unusually gloomy silence echoing in his armoured steps, not impressed by this display of wealth and, he supposed, of luxury. His gaze still wandered, a warrior knew there was no such thing as safe territory, not even Demacia. This seemed to be correct as his amber eyes beheld blue flames licking the light, a gross display of the unnatural that made him tense up. Hand on his sword's pommel the knight remained silent cursing internally upon beholding yet another mysterious, gross, display of a man hiding something. What he saw was someone all too confident in their seat of power, an obvious red mask hiding his features yet his eyes... those eyes. What was he up to? "Welcome to the Wayward. Only three lost souls endeavoring to help a fellow man?" His voice was soft as a purr, but holding the danger of a lion's throaty growl. "No matter. I will lead you to safety. And in turn, I hope that you will help me. To whom do I owe the pleasure?" Leofric's eyes narrowed on the man although he let go of the pommel to give the pretence of civility. He seemed all to suprised when his voice was an inviting allure, no stench of magic but of a silver tongue. Shaking his head he adressed him bluntly **" Safety..? I do not appreciate these implications, good sir."** **Pócki \(NA\) said:** Kamilah went off of her gut instinct and assumed he was asking of their names so she made herself the first to answer by stating, "My Name is Kamilah ." She said before removing the hood of her cloak revealing the feathers that flowed with her chestnut-brown hair and her facial features were now fully revealed. Her bright-blue eyes glistened as her arched-defined eyebrows brought out the details in her eye-region and her eyelashes fluttered beautifully. The melanin in her skin popped out as soft, round-defined chin brought out the structure in her face. "I am a Vastaya of the Avian Tribe, who's residency is mostly located in Ionia." Removing her cloak the rest of the way, she uncovered her body as her skin began to show as her shoulders were revealed. As she pulled the cloak off, her upper attire was displayed to those who were currently in the room as the feathers on her left arm flowed from her top and her stomach was being shown from the cropped top she had on. A triangular lace ran down the right-upper area of the top as it draped over her shoulder. Cut off by his companion's own introduction Leofric sucked in and exhaled nervously, what inhuman creature stood before him? Some form of a monstrous half-human creature whose aura of innocence was rapidly reduced by her alien look, in his eyes. He knew not what a Vastaya was but it was neither human nor Demacian and it did not belong in Demacia. Though she had displayed no magic it was painfully obvious she was no creature born of normal birth. Looking away he muttered but loudly enough for her to hear. **_"Filthy N'wah."_** (A curse word for both mages and outlanders.) He was not going to address the others, for he had neither proof nor witnessed evidence they possessed any ability to use magic.
> **Tiahmet \(NA\) said:** ((Are we to wait for everyone to respond before reacting to a response or can we react whenever we're ready ..?))
> **Arbiter Akali \(EUW\) said:** Bad omens stirred around this affair as a whole, it made the knight shift in place an indescribable itch of wrongness creeping up on his spine, an addition of another stranger to this mix made him turn his head their way, amber eyes taking in the shorter person's view with what seemed like a judging glare before they softened up, although he didn't speak returning to addressing the innkeeper clearing his throat. **"_Ahem_. Yes, of course. Ser Leofric Montira, nothing more nothing less my... _friend._"** He was inclined to greet the others that came up but what warmth he possessed was tempered by his own suspicion. These were... outlanders, clearly. With something to hide same as their hirer. Following along with an unusually gloomy silence echoing in his armoured steps, not impressed by this display of wealth and, he supposed, of luxury. His gaze still wandered, a warrior knew there was no such thing as safe territory, not even Demacia. This seemed to be correct as his amber eyes beheld blue flames licking the light, a gross display of the unnatural that made him tense up. Hand on his sword's pommel the knight remained silent cursing internally upon beholding yet another mysterious, gross, display of a man hiding something. What he saw was someone all too confident in their seat of power, an obvious red mask hiding his features yet his eyes... those eyes. What was he up to? Leofric's eyes narrowed on the man although he let go of the pommel to give the pretence of civility. He seemed all to suprised when his voice was an inviting allure, no stench of magic but of a silver tongue. Shaking his head he adressed him bluntly **" Safety..? I do not appreciate these implications, good sir."** Cut off by his companion's own introduction Leofric sucked in and exhaled nervously, what inhuman creature stood before him? Some form of a monstrous half-human creature whose aura of innocence was rapidly reduced by her alien look, in his eyes. He knew not what a Vastaya was but it was neither human nor Demacian and it did not belong in Demacia. Though she had displayed no magic it was painfully obvious she was no creature born of normal birth. Looking away he muttered but loudly enough for her to hear. **_"Filthy N'wah."_** (A curse word for both mages and outlanders.) He was not going to address the others, for he had neither proof nor witnessed evidence they possessed any ability to use magic. As the insult fell upon Kamilah's ears, Kamilah looked over to face the man that uttered the insult. _Is he a knight ...?_ She said to herself as her eyes widened a bit, seemingly afraid but she quickly shook the fear off as she built up enough composure to speak. "Excuse me?" She asked the man as she looked at him, shifting her body to face him. "I didn't really hear you." Kamilah's words were full of purity and innocence and the grace that followed her words was seemingly that of an angel. Her eyes were dead set on the man as she waited for him to respond to her.
**The Wayward Shepard Inn, Master's Suite** Rogue bowed deeply as his guests did or did not introduce themselves to him. The lighting did not change in the room and the atmosphere still felt oppressive. It was obvious to even the most untalented of magic users that he was surrounded by power. When he stood erect once more he took each of them in in turn, a nod as he reached the knight. It seemed though, that his mask, mouthless and without slits for the nose, narrowed around the eyes as Rogue surveyed the warrior. "You do not appreciate the implications, Sir Leofric?" A small chuckle escaped Rogue's lips. Simultaneously the man called Reignier returned to the room, this time garbed in plain, unadorned black iron armor. His entire body was covered the dark plate with short and longer spikes to arm him further. At his side a long black scabbard trimmed with gold and crimson hung from his sword belt. He rested a hand on the pommel, a gold piece resembling a screeching gargoyle with ruby eyes. Rogue did not look at him. Continuing to speak to Leofric: "Are we not in Demacia? You are mistaken. The implications were made the moment you entered this inn." Behind Rogue the giant window was suddenly illuminated as a burst of violent light filled the darkening sky. The light grew brighter and brighter and made no sign of dispersing. Shouts followed soon, and that was when Reignier spoke in his deep rasp. "Mageseekers and Praetorian guard. Demacia comes." With his message delivered Reignier turned on his heel and stomped his way out of the room. "You are all entertaining a known magic user in secret within Demacian city-limits. I am certain you all know the repurcussions of said enterprise?" Rogue did not speak any threat but the implications were there. Simply fraternizing with a magic user can lead to a lengthy 'interrogation' and potential stay in Demacia. That stay would certainly mean not seeing the light of day for some time. "Now as I was saying. Your safety may not be in question. I am a cursed man, and that fact alone is enough to bring the wrath of Demacia on my head. And yours, as it were. Now, I am happy to divulge the details of my condition. I am equally happy to share what rewards await those loyal in this endeavor." Though it could not be seen it felt as if Rogue was smiling as he swept away an errant hair from his face. It looked like a white fissure in a sea of blood. "We can do that here and now, if you like? I can ask Reignier to let the guard and Seekers inside. Each of you are welcome to try and explain the situation. I am sure that they will listen with open hearts and total earnest." Orange and red slowly crept into the violet light outside, and with it, shouts from the locals. It seemed some sort of mob was forming. A ring of soldiers with petricite tower shields had formed with men and women cloaked in purple shadows. Beyond them were the townsfolk with torches and weapons. At their head was a tall man nearly as broad as Reignier with white scaled plate, and a gold hauberk pulled up over his hair. A blue cape with some House coat-of-arms draped around his shoulders. Two guards in equally lavish armor stood to either side of him. "We have come for the peace breaker. Release him to us and the rest of you can leave this place, never to return to our city again." The leader boomed, his gauntlets resting on the pommel of his sword, thrust downward into the soil before him. "The Wayward is an unlawful place and now houses a dangerous fugitive. This is your only warning. Exit and surrender or we will enter with all the force Demacia can muster." Rogue cocked his head to the smile, an amused glimmer in his dark eyes. "So much fun."
> **Tiahmet \(NA\) said:** **The Wayward Shepard Inn, Master's Suite**> Rogue bowed deeply as his guests did or did not introduce themselves to him. The lighting did not change in the room and the atmosphere still felt oppressive. It was obvious to even the most untalented of magic users that he was surrounded by power. When he stood erect once more he took each of them in in turn, a nod as he reached the knight. It seemed though, that his mask, mouthless and without slits for the nose, narrowed around the eyes as Rogue surveyed the warrior. "You do not appreciate the implications, Sir Leofric?" A small chuckle escaped Rogue's lips. Simultaneously the man called Reignier returned to the room, this time garbed in plain, unadorned black iron armor. His entire body was covered the dark plate with short and longer spikes to arm him further. At his side a long black scabbard trimmed with gold and crimson hung from his sword belt. He rested a hand on the pommel, a gold piece resembling a screeching gargoyle with ruby eyes. Rogue did not look at him. Continuing to speak to Leofric: "Are we not in Demacia? You are mistaken. The implications were made the moment you entered this inn." Behind Rogue the giant window was suddenly illuminated as a burst of violent light filled the darkening sky. The light grew brighter and brighter and made no sign of dispersing. Shouts followed soon, and that was when Reignier spoke in his deep rasp. "Mageseekers and Praetorian guard. Demacia comes." With his message delivered Reignier turned on his heel and stomped his way out of the room. "You are all entertaining a known magic user in secret within Demacian city-limits. I am certain you all know the repurcussions of said enterprise?" Rogue did not speak any threat but the implications were there. Simply fraternizing with a magic user can lead to a lengthy 'interrogation' and potential stay in Demacia. That stay would certainly mean not seeing the light of day for some time. "Now as I was saying. Your safety may not be in question. I am a cursed man, and that fact alone is enough to bring the wrath of Demacia on my head. And yours, as it were. Now, I am happy to divulge the details of my condition. I am equally happy to share what rewards await those loyal in this endeavor." Though it could not be seen it felt as if Rogue was smiling as he swept away an errant hair from his face. It looked like a white fissure in a sea of blood. "We can do that here and now, if you like? I can ask Reignier to let the guard and Seekers inside. Each of you are welcome to try and explain the situation. I am sure that they will listen with open hearts and total earnest." Orange and red slowly crept into the violet light outside, and with it, shouts from the locals. It seemed some sort of mob was forming. A ring of soldiers with petricite tower shields had formed with men and women cloaked in purple shadows. Beyond them were the townsfolk with torches and weapons. At their head was a tall man nearly as broad as Reignier with white scaled plate, and a gold hauberk pulled up over his hair. A blue cape with some House coat-of-arms draped around his shoulders. Two guards in equally lavish armor stood to either side of him. "We have come for the peace breaker. Release him to us and the rest of you can leave this place, never to return to our city again." The leader boomed, his gauntlets resting on the pommel of his sword, thrust downward into the soil before him. "The Wayward is an unlawful place and now houses a dangerous fugitive. This is your only warning. Exit and surrender or we will enter with all the force Demacia can muster." Rogue cocked his head to the smile, an amused glimmer in his dark eyes. "So much fun." Kamilah looked away from 'Leofric' as she focused on what laid in front of them, outside of the window. An unsettling feeling began to develop inside of her as she wondered what she was supposed to do. She had never really been in this predicament before, and it was one of the things she feared most about being on Demacian soil. She listened closely to Rogue's words as he stated the those who were loyal in this endeavor would receive a reward. Although she didn't see this as 'so much fun' like Rogue proclaimed it to be, she wasn't going to back away. She had to plan this out wisely, this wasn't the time to be making mistakes or second guessing herself. It was time to take action and she was going to make sure that she did her part. Kamilah thought of an idea as her instinct was the introduce the idea to Rogue to see if she could follow through with it or not. Approaching Rogue, she placed a hand on his shoulder. "I don't think it'd be wise for all of us to take them head on, I can fly around and get behind them so that once we engage I can flank from behind. Perhaps one other person could tag along with me, so that we'd apply more pressure to the back-line." A focused expression was displayed on Kamilah's face as she moved her hand off of his shoulder, placing it on her hip. Licking her lips, she watched as the crowd outside got closer and closer, getting louder and louder, demanding Rogue to be surrendered to them. She closed up her satchel as she made sure it wouldn't come open during flight, it wasn't very heavy so it wouldn't slow her down much. Besides, she didn't know if they'd sweep this place or if she'd ever get a chance to come back. Nonetheless, she didn't want to lose her satchel so she was making sure that she kept it with her at all times and she refused to let it out of her sight. It held some of her MiMa's belongings and she held it all dear to her, she'd die before she let any harm come to it.
The twins arrived to a pretty much an empty inn. There was not even a single person at the reception desk. They looked around this void and turned to each other. They spoke in turns "*Weeeeell...* **What now? I hope we're not late for the party.** *We'll have to wait and see if anyone shows up, I guess.* " Hope scoffed a little and brought up a topic from their travell *" Remember how we discussed if we'll be on time? "* Her sister sighed and nodded **" Yeah, I do. And how** ***they should have mentioned the time of the meeting*** **?** *!* " Hope chuckled and finished *" That's what you get for being too vague and tight-lipped at the wrong time. "* Joy started **" Guess we... "** but then stopped and tightened up lightly as she gave an important look to her sister. Hope nodded *" I feel it, too. "* The other twin too entered a state of hightened awareness *" Sweep the place, have a feel for anyone inside. I'll get the visual. "* The tasks were handed out and each of the twins got to their own. The fighter twin grabbed herself a chair, placed it in spot safe from projectiles and seemingly passed out in it. In truth she did her best to focus on the **Blood Presence** and scanned the area to get an idea of what was happening and who was approaching the inn in such numbers. However that wasn't her only objective as she deeply felt out those gathered in the third floor. Most strange of magics would have to be employed in order to completely delete one's life and blood presence from these sanguimancers. While Joy was occupied gathering information through their magic, her sister carefully approached a window and with the intent of not being seen scouted out the view from there. She quickly looked for the maid they'd seen when they entered before going for another window to get a good understanding of the situation while scouting potential escape routes. While approaching the third window the purple light came into her view. Hope finished her scouting and came back to her twin to bring her back into full reality. Joy lightly gasped and while taking a little moment to recover, her sister brought her up to speed *" The guards know about the meeting and have come for that Rogue person whatever the letter mentioned. A mob has formed from soldiers and common people alike and are coming here. They say to come out and surrender. If we do and they'll just exile us. What about you? "* Joy looked her twin in the eyes and reported **" Pretty much what you said. They have the place surrounded. At least 100 of them, strong men and peasants as well. Too many to count quickly. Upstairs...hmmm...third, fourish... floor 4 people, strong, one of them a Vastaya. There might be a traitor among them. What's the plan? "** Joy joined her twin and once more secretly approached the window while quietly forming their options *" We surrender and see what happens. A - we get kicked out, B - worse. Bad either way. We can hide in here and try avoiding detection. We just scram or fight. "* They fell into silence for a moment before speaking in unison "**Yeah,** ***we scram. "*** The Demacian stone and metal had little to no effect on the twins' craft, but they still wanted to avoid conflict in the city. It was too many for the to fight fairly and they most definitely didn't want to obviously show their bloodline talents. Hope outlined a few potential escape paths she saw to her sister and told her *" Let's wait for a bit longer. If they get too close, we're making a break for it. "* Joy nodded **" Keep the visual, I'll watch our backs. "** The twins then waited, ready to escape at the drop of a hat. Their escape path consisted of flinging themselves onto the roof and jumping to another building, followed by running away. The twins waited to see how the situation unravels, but they had a hard line in their minds that should the mob cross it, they'd immediately book it without a moment of hesitation. It was set at a safe distance where they should be confidently able to avoid confrontation with the mob. This coming conflict was briefly hinted at by smirking Joy as she waited for changes in the situation **" You know, sis, I'm surprised we didn't already arrive to a charred ruin. "** She nodded in response *" Who openly puts their location out there and sets up shop in a place where they're a public enemy? "*
> **Pócki \(NA\) said:** As the insult fell upon Kamilah's ears, Kamilah looked over to face the man that uttered the insult. _Is he a knight ...?_ She said to herself as her eyes widened a bit, seemingly afraid but she quickly shook the fear off as she built up enough composure to speak. "Excuse me?" She asked the man as she looked at him, shifting her body to face him. "I didn't really hear you." Kamilah's words were full of purity and innocence and the grace that followed her words was seemingly that of an angel. Her eyes were dead set on the man as she waited for him to respond to her. Turning he seemed hesitant to repeat his previous statement, mayhaps he was afraid of some curse in response that would turn him inside out or worse. But what discipline remained from his combat years did not translate diplomatically. Snorting back his tough voice seemed to crack during his rant, a little bit of perception and it became clear it was much softer, feminine than its owner who clearly spent much time darkening his voice. **"I do not claim to know what Vastaya is but I do know you do not belong behind these walls. You should return to your own lands N'wah."** **Tiahmet \(NA\) said:** When he stood erect once more he took each of them in in turn, a nod as he reached the knight. It seemed though, that his mask, mouthless and without slits for the nose, narrowed around the eyes as Rogue surveyed the warrior. "You do not appreciate the implications, Sir Leofric?" A small chuckle escaped Rogue's lips. Simultaneously the man called Reignier returned to the room, this time garbed in plain, unadorned black iron armor. Once more he shuffled in place shifting weight around restlessly, facing the man upon taking notice of his attempts at getting at him. **"Of course I do not. Demacia is where I was born, I may not serve under it any longer but that does not mean I will see it harmed." ** A mere glance is what it took for Leofric to perceive Reigner's upgrades, _"was he expecting trouble...?" _ he thought to himself. Continuing to speak to Leofric: "Are we not in Demacia? You are mistaken. The implications were made the moment you entered this inn." One couldn't tell but he was growing quite flustered from this conversation, he was neither a poet nor a genius that could unravel hidden meanings behind every honeyed word he met, which all changed as he breathed out taking his time to collect himself before biting back clearly holding a smile underneath the visor. **"Very clever. If talking in circles and cryptic statements are enough for you, it is enough for me."**You are all entertaining a known magic user in secret within Demacian city-limits. I am certain you all know the repurcussions of said enterprise?" Rogue did not speak any threat but the implications were there. Simply fraternizing with a magic user can lead to a lengthy 'interrogation' and potential stay in Demacia. That stay would certainly mean not seeing the light of day for some time. "Now as I was saying. Your safety may not be in question. I am a cursed man, and that fact alone is enough to bring the wrath of Demacia on my head. And yours, as it were. Now, I am happy to divulge the details of my condition. I am equally happy to share what rewards await those loyal in this endeavor." "We can do that here and now, if you like? I can ask Reignier to let the guard and Seekers inside. Each of you are welcome to try and explain the situation. I am sure that they will listen with open hearts and total earnest." Walking or stomping really over to a nearby window Leofric gazed out of it growling under his breath if he had any goodwill left it had been evaporated impressively fast. Interrupting him mid-speech, **"what madness have you brought to this fair city?!"** Slamming his fist into the frame of said window. He didn't need to see Demacia's best, for he had already been part of it. So heading back to Rogue he crossed his arms, **"you've not played your entire hand, I will see this through. As long as you are out of Demacia your fate matters not to me, but spill blood of innocents on the way I swear by the twin sisters above I will deliver your head to the Vanguard myself."****Rogue cocked his head to the smile, an amused glimmer in his dark eyes. "So much fun."** Seeing Kamilah and Rogue consort made him shudder in revulsion, especially Rogue being up to nothing good. **"What is _wrong_ with you people."** Shaking his head in tune with an 'i can't believe this' tone. Unlocking his hands he walked up close to them challenging Rogue with a hard stare. **"Both of you listen to me, we are not going out there and murdering good men and women simply for doing their duty. I will aid our escape, but those men are not to be touched unless you wish to provoke the entire might of Demacia against you."** He seemed to calm down just enough to allow Rogue precious personal space. **"If you have a plan then speak plainly mage."**
Rogue rolled his eyes dramatically, having heard each of their "plans." He could feel the presence outside growing and their aura radiated hate and contempt. He knew the bluff their master spoke of for what it was. A gathering of this nature would not end well for the gathered parties. Anybody here, invested in this meeting under this roof, would be buried in some cell for the remainder of their days. The only true card Rogue had up his sleeve was that the Demacian authority had never seen him. His face, or otherwise. Simply walking out the door would make that advantage moot, however, and thus he had chosen this location because there were alternate ways out of the city. But he had business here in Demacia, yet. He could not leave the Capital without talking to one of the shadows lurking within these walls. And to do that he would require the knowledge and expertise of others. As powerful as Rogue had become, he was not invincible. Not in the ways that mattered. His Curse protected him to a degree, but it also made him massively vulnerable. Realizing that some were ready to engage the Demacian army for his promised reward, was one thing, of course, but allowing it was another. Already some of them questioned the legitimacy of his offer, as well as his motives and intent. Rogue could not afford to alienate his new employees. One wrong turn could unravel a lifetime of work. With a deep sigh Rogue raised his hands and patted the air in a placating gesture. "Be calm, please. I do not mean to speak in circles. I only mean that simply being here has assured me of your good will towards me, as Demacia will not look kindly on any of you for being here in secret. My invitation was double-edged sword. You would help me whether you liked it or not, and if caught or having betrayed me regardless, Demacia would not trust you and might likely treat you with as much hostility as they would me." He could feel the tension rising outside. Their leader was making this very public on purpose, despite the potential risks to the public. Regardless though, whoever he was he was well-protected. Rogue could hardly read either their leader or the mageseekers because each was garbed in negatron. It would damped his abilities, whether indirect or not. These were no common magic hunters, but warriors as well. They would not be easily dispatched. But that was why Reignier was here. "Listen, we will not be engaging the soldiers. There are far too many of them, and I am not a man to harm the innocent. Yes, I lured you here to serve me, but it was not a lie. There is a..." He paused and it seemed, at a glance, that some of the light faded from his dark eyes, "...situation, that I need remedied. You will be taken care of. Of that, I promise you. Already I have arranged that those here will have something of value sent to them. And yes, before you ask, I have ways of learning more about you. I know where you hail, or at least someone you are affiliated with." There was an underlying meaning to Rogue's words then, less than subtle, but clear. Despite the threat of Demacia at hand, Rogue would suffer no betrayal. Downstairs the twins would certainly feel the presence of Rogue and of Reignier. The blood of Rogue was old, his life force potent and filled with varying types of magic. But hidden beneath the surface was an obvious taint. Darkness that held his body and mind in check. The origin or function of this darkness was not clear, and depending on the power of the twins gifts, neither was any of this clear to Rogue either. He held that secret very close to his chest and it would take a true force of will to pry it from his mind, or blood. Reignier on the other hand, had similarities to Rogue. Both had very old blood. The difference however was that Reignier's was at rest. Stagnant even. His condition was more obvious. Undeath. "Now, listen. You are all welcome to leave this place at your leisure. But at least, if you wish to remain safe and healthy, wait until we are all gone from the alternate route. I would not have you suffer at the hands of these Demacians. Their hospitality toward mages is legend." He suppressed a shudder, having experienced it firsthand. "I have spelled the cellar of this place with an exit. It will lead us to a different part of Demacia. One where we must go to continue the endeavor. Before that pursuit I will explain to you precisely what you are getting yourselves into." More shouts came from outside and Rogue whirled around suddenly, placing both hands on the window frame. He appeared to be bracing himself for impact when an ear wrenching scream tore at the air around them. Shadows above drowned out the mixed light of the flare and the torchlight. Rogue turned back to them, his shoulders tensed. "Raptors. They will rip this building to pieces to get me. If we are to go, we must do so now. Reignier..." Rogue waved a dismissive hand at the giant warrior, who simply nodded and took his leave. In his descent Reignier pulled his helmet on. It matched his black iron armor and equally shrouded his features entirely, giving his eyes an almost radiant blue glow. A line of short spikes started at his brow and crept to the back of his neck, the face resembling something out of a nightmare. Upon reaching the first floor landing Reignier paused, seeing the Twin girls. He cocked his head to the side, still rubbing his thumb over the pommel of his greatsword. "Demacians come." Was all the dark giant said, not knowing if they were friends or not. Then he jabbed a finger at a door within the floorboards next to some barrels behind the counter. "If you wish to leave. Go." As if on que, the door to the Wayward Shepard exploded inward as three white silhouettes entered. Fully garbed Demacian Elite's in white steel and petricite.
> **Arbiter Akali \(EUW\) said:** Turning he seemed hesitant to repeat his previous statement, mayhaps he was afraid of some curse in response that would turn him inside out or worse. But what discipline remained from his combat years did not translate diplomatically. Snorting back his tough voice seemed to crack during his rant, a little bit of perception and it became clear it was much softer, feminine than its owner who clearly spent much time darkening his voice. **"I do not claim to know what Vastaya is but I do know you do not belong behind these walls. You should return to your own lands N'wah."** When he stood erect once more he took each of them in in turn, a nod as he reached the knight. It seemed though, that his mask, mouthless and without slits for the nose, narrowed around the eyes as Rogue surveyed the warrior. "You do not appreciate the implications, Sir Leofric?" A small chuckle escaped Rogue's lips. Simultaneously the man called Reignier returned to the room, this time garbed in plain, unadorned black iron armor. Once more he shuffled in place shifting weight around restlessly, facing the man upon taking notice of his attempts at getting at him. **"Of course I do not. Demacia is where I was born, I may not serve under it any longer but that does not mean I will see it harmed." ** A mere glance is what it took for Leofric to perceive Reigner's upgrades, _"was he expecting trouble...?" _ he thought to himself. One couldn't tell but he was growing quite flustered from this conversation, he was neither a poet nor a genius that could unravel hidden meanings behind every honeyed word he met, which all changed as he breathed out taking his time to collect himself before biting back clearly holding a smile underneath the visor. **"Very clever. If talking in circles and cryptic statements are enough for you, it is enough for me."**> Walking or stomping really over to a nearby window Leofric gazed out of it growling under his breath if he had any goodwill left it had been evaporated impressively fast. Interrupting him mid-speech, **"what madness have you brought to this fair city?!"** Slamming his fist into the frame of said window. He didn't need to see Demacia's best, for he had already been part of it. So heading back to Rogue he crossed his arms, **"you've not played your entire hand, I will see this through. As long as you are out of Demacia your fate matters not to me, but spill blood of innocents on the way I swear by the twin sisters above I will deliver your head to the Vanguard myself."**> Seeing Kamilah and Rogue consort made him shudder in revulsion, especially Rogue being up to nothing good. **"What is _wrong_ with you people."** Shaking his head in tune with an 'i can't believe this' tone. Unlocking his hands he walked up close to them challenging Rogue with a hard stare. **"Both of you listen to me, we are not going out there and murdering good men and women simply for doing their duty. I will aid our escape, but those men are not to be touched unless you wish to provoke the entire might of Demacia against you."** He seemed to calm down just enough to allow Rogue precious personal space. **"If you have a plan then speak plainly mage."** Kamilah was fully aware of what she was capable off and she was well informed of her Avian Heritage, which reminded that this man was a mere human and was not something for her to get too worked up over. "I do not claim to know what Vastaya is but I do know you do not belong behind these walls. You should return to your own lands N'wah" These words left Kamilah feeling a bit unsettled and offended, however she simply ignored Leofric's statements prior to her approaching Rogue with the idea. As the Demacians grew closer to the WayWard Inn, attention was re-directed from Rogue onto Leofric. He was causing a ruckus over by the window as he slammed his fist down against the window frame. "you've not played your entire hand, I will see this through. As long as you are out of Demacia your fate matters not to me, but spill blood of innocents on the way I swear by the twin sisters above I will deliver your head to the Vanguard myself." Those were the words he spoke .. Kamilah was unimpressed by Leofric's outburst, rolling her eyes as Leofric preached to them and made meaningless threats towards Rogue. She flipped her hair to the side before continuing to pitch the plan to Rogue. Upon finishing, they were approached by Leofric once more as he was seemingly coming at them with even more aggression than before. "Both of you listen to me, we are not going out there and murdering good men and women simply for doing their duty. I will aid our escape, but those men are not to be touched unless you wish to provoke the entire might of Demacia against you." Kamilah chucked softly as she covered her mouth with a hand before lowering the hand and beginning to speak. As she started to speak, there was a slight pause as she gulped. Butterflies began to fill her stomach as she got goosebumps all over her body. _Was she really about to speak up against a man of such status ..? A man of such confidence ..?_ Kamilah took a deep breath as she closed her eyes for a brief moment before opening them and this time the eyes that were revealed from beneath her eyelids, were those of a strong, confident, fearless woman. "I never had the intention of murdering anyone inside these walls .. not one word that came out of my mouth just now involved murdering ***anyone***. I, however do not have any problem with inflicting necessary harm upon those that wish harm upon me. The part that sickens me is the fact that you have the audacity to open your filthy mouth to speak about murdering good men and women ..? For doing their "duty" ..? How about the ***great*** men and women who your men and women have exiled, slaughtered, & imprisoned .. simply for being born with a gift. A gift they didn't choose to be born with, you people took it upon yourself to label them as deviant .. unnatural .. unworthy. You and many others are exactly what's wrong with Demacia, the same with that wretched ass man sitting on that throne that you call your 'King.' His son will be the exact same as him when he takes his turn as king. I do understand when someone uses their gift to inflict harm upon the innocence, but those who haven't done anything except .. exist. It's inhuman .. it's disgusting. The decisions made by Demacia's government is what has lead Rogue and many others to pursue the actions that they're taking. Me, personally, I've only ever wanted to be accepted for who I am and the things that I have no control over. Which is why I have avoided Demacia all these years, and have refused to step foot on these soils. Until now, I was offered to come assist this man." Kamilah said before looking beside her, facing Rogue. "I decided not to cower in fear about the thought of having to enter these gates. I just decided to do what I was born to do, and that's offer my assistance where assistance is needed. If you don't want to partake in our endeavors, you can join the mob that has gathered outside this inn. I'm sure nobody standing in this room would be sad to see you go." She re-directed her vision onto Leofric as she shot him a cold stare, that shy, timid girl was gone at this moment and what laid behind those eyes was a ruthless warrior. Furrowing her brows, she re-placed her hand on her hip as she fluffed her feathers along with her hair. A smirk now plastered across her face.
> **Tiahmet \(NA\) said:** As Rogue seemingly gestured his hand in the air to everyone in the room to direct their attention towards him, Kamilah immediately focused her attention onto him as she stopped staring at Leofric. "Be calm, please. I do not mean to speak in circles. I only mean that simply being here has assured me of your good will towards me, as Demacia will not look kindly on any of you for being here in secret. My invitation was double-edged sword. You would help me whether you liked it or not, and if caught or having betrayed me regardless, Demacia would not trust you and might likely treat you with as much hostility as they would me." Rogue had a point, and even though Kamilah never intended to betray him. The fact he stated, "You would help me whether you liked it or not," left her a bit on edge. Kamilah was still standing with a hand on her hip as she watched Rogue as he seemed like he was about to say something else, standing in front of everybody after what seemed to be a brief moment of over-thinking in his mind. He finally started to speak to everyone in the room as he instructed everyone of what action we were going to take. "Listen, we will not be engaging the soldiers. There are far too many of them, and I am not a man to harm the innocent. Yes, I lured you here to serve me, but it was not a lie. There is a..." Rogue's sudden retreat left Kamilah a bit stunned as he informed him that they would be evacuating instead of engaging the mob. Although she didn't expect it, it was ultimately the smartest move to make. They were significantly outnumbered and Kamilah hadn't been in many battles anyway. However, as she took second to focus on her surroundings, shaking her thoughts from her mind. She noticed that Rogue had paused in the middle of him speaking. Just as she realized it, he began to speak again. "...situation, that I need remedied. You will be taken care of. Of that, I promise you. Already I have arranged that those here will have something of value sent to them. And yes, before you ask, I have ways of learning more about you. I know where you hail, or at least someone you are affiliated with." As he finished talking, Kamilah's skin warmed up a bit as she felt a sudden sense of security. Although she knew not to be incredibly naive and gullible enough to believe that no harm could come to her, she genuinely do feel that she was protected. Even so, Rogue's remarks about knowing things about us left her feeling a bit uneasy. She didn't whether to feel violated or creeped out or what ..? Swiping a strand of hair behind her ear, she stayed silent as she awaited further instruction. Only a few moments passed as Rogue seemed to be deep into his thoughts before he started to speak to them again in a broad, clear tone of voice that traveled across the room with ease. "Now, listen. You are all welcome to leave this place at your leisure. But at least, if you wish to remain safe and healthy, wait until we are all gone from the alternate route. I would not have you suffer at the hands of these Demacians. Their hospitality toward mages is legend." Kamilah obviously was going to travel to the alternate route, there was no way she was going to just walk away from the group alone. She knew better than that and if Leofric was wise, he would stick with them as well because even being a Demacian. He would be treated just as an outsider would for meeting with a mage in a secret setting. Kamilah began to feel an even stronger sense of security as Rogue expressed that to them that he did not wish to see any harm come to them and that he wanted to keep them away from the hospitality of Demacia. However, a sudden frown appeared on Kamilah's face as she realized that Rogue had been treated with this hospitality he was speaking about. "I have spelled the cellar of this place with an exit. It will lead us to a different part of Demacia. One where we must go to continue the endeavor. Before that pursuit I will explain to you precisely what you are getting yourselves into." Kamilah readied herself as she was fully prepared to evacuate the building, watching as Rogue placed his palms against the window. She noticed that he seemed to be bracing himself but she could have never expected the ear-wrenching sound that erupted from whatever it was that he had summoned. As she covered her ears, gritting her teeth together as she tried her hardest to block out the sound. The sound ceased not to long after it began and her head was left ringing for a brief moment as she quickly made her way towards Rogue as he informed that they needed to move now. She noticed Reignier exiting the room as she looked over to him for a brief moment and then looking back at Rogue. She made her way towards the window, standing alongside Rogue. She was waiting for him to tell her what else to do before she heard a loud explosion erupt from downstairs. It seemed as if the mob had forced their way through the door, this meant they needed to move and they needed to move ***now.*** They didn't have anymore time left to slack off and drag around.
> **Pócki \(NA\) said:** She re-directed her vision onto Leofric as she shot him a cold stare, that shy, timid girl was gone at this moment and what laid behind those eyes was a ruthless warrior. Furrowing her brows, she re-placed her hand on her hip as she fluffed her feathers along with her hair. A smirk now plastered across her face. 1/2 _"Tsch."_ True to some extent she was. Mages were treated brutally when it came to bringing them in, but that was only so that the population could be safer if they were allowed to run free the consequences would be distractions. Still, he felt the shame of being called out as he stared down at the floor almost until she was done, and only speaking when she was done. Despite their predicament, he could not let this insult to his country to unanswered. **"Perhaps I should. Perhaps I should let you go and die, but that would be greater irresponsibility. To simply stand by while your magic runs free without reason or care for those who do not possess the same curse as you. ** He smirked under the helmet, she was unaware of how Sylas's political 'campaigning' had fractured Demacia only more. **Is that so? Shall I remind you that your precious freedom fighters slew his king in cold blood and attempted murder on his son only a few feet from his still-warm corpse, he would have been successful had he not wasted time trying to food the prince rats like the degenerate he is."** Once more resting his hand on the pommel of his mace he shook his head **"we do this to keep your kind safe from not only yourselves but from your family, friends. We are not monsters, we treat our prisoners fairly. You wouldn't understand being an outlander, how magic no matter how innocently used can still be turned to untold suffering. Such power can't go unanswered, you must all be held accountable in this case."** Leofric moved his hands behind his back unstrapping his shield to his left arm as he spoke. **"Make no mistake my young impressionable... thing, I respect taking action. I would even respect you, had I not known you were an abomination of life. It's not your fault, no, but such is fate. Cruel. Uncaring."** **Tiahmet \(NA\) said:** Shadows above drowned out the mixed light of the flare and the torchlight. Rogue turned back to them, his shoulders tensed. "Raptors. They will rip this building to pieces to get me. If we are to go, we must do so now. Reignier..." Rogue waved a dismissive hand at the giant warrior, who simply nodded and took his leave. In his descent Reignier pulled his helmet on. It matched his black iron armor and equally shrouded his features entirely, giving his eyes an almost radiant blue glow. A line of short spikes started at his brow and crept to the back of his neck, the face resembling something out of a nightmare. Upon reaching the first floor landing Reignier paused, seeing the Twin girls. He cocked his head to the side, still rubbing his thumb over the pommel of his greatsword. As if on que, the door to the Wayward Shepard exploded inward as three white silhouettes entered. Fully garbed Demacian Elite's in white steel and petricite. Leofric nearly flinched from the familiar screech but finished strapping his shield in place as he looked up where it came from choosing to ignore the spikes sprouting across Reignier whilst following him. _**"Damn. Out of time then."**_ He muttered under his breath, speaking a final word to Kamilah. **"We'll finish this or part ways after we are done here. Let's go everyone, I have no desire to spill my countrymen's life more than necessary."**"Demacians come." Was all the dark giant said, not knowing if they were friends or not. Then he jabbed a finger at a door within the floorboards next to some barrels behind the counter. "If you wish to leave. Go." As if on que, the door to the Wayward Shepard exploded inward as three white silhouettes entered. Fully garbed Demacian Elite's in white steel and petricite. Taking cover behind his shield Leofric braced himself, avoiding shots of splinter before looking up and to their patron. **"I made a promise to aid you in your quest. So get behind me before I regret it more than I already do."** True to his word he moved in front of Reignier shield ready in case the Demacians decided to attack. But now was no point to try and reason, he suspected words had long since passed. Drawing his mace he gave it a slight twirl squeezing the handle, by the end of today it would very likely be bloodied. Like always you simply had to live with it. Funny.
Joy learnt rather interesting things about the patrons of this inn. Something she definitely had to share with her sister and something worth further investigation. Unfortunately now was not the time as she felt the changes in the mob outside. She called out while retrieving something from within her cloak **" The blood is boiling. We have to go. "** She took what seemed like a ballistic mask and put it on, while her sister did the same. They tensed up and bolted out at the mark ***" Now! "*** With an astounding display of agility and speed the twins jumped out of the window only to grab onto a ledge, a beam and other architectonic elements to get higher before jumping off onto another building and free running away. Unfortunately they made a break for it too soon because of them purposely setting the line of no return further away to be on the safe side. It meant Reignier came into an empty room as the twins have already made their escape by then. This also meant they didn't get to consider or prepare for the Raptor Knights. Joy realized they were on their way, but by that time they have already sprung into action. This was already turning out to be a disaster. The twins would be able to escape from the ground forces and gain some distance, but now they'd have to somehow deal with the Raptor riders should they choose to pursue them. The girls would jump on and off ledges and tried running close to the buildings so the beasts couldn't attack while looking for a place where they could shake them off. They whistled to alert their horses they left waiting further away from the inn of the coming trouble. All in all the twins tried their best to get out of this predicament and hide or hopefully eventually blend in with the crowds. It was obvious to them they'd have to meet up with their employer later, but with their peculiar presence it shouldn't be that difficult a task to find them as long as they don't immediately leave Demacia after this ruined gathering.
**Ionian Tavern** Having his boots on a table as he had a cold mug in his free hand, a hand held a notice from a nearby billboard from random requests in a village only to have seen a rather interesting one. Reading it closely as the eyes narrowed at the "reward" part before taking a short sip from his beverage, the man set the now empty mug back on the table as he left the tavern with coins on the table. **"A reward and yet having nonsense on some personal curse? My guessing is that this'll be a turn of chaos while having its own share of adventure in it. More so on the whole reward afterwards seeing as I still have need for some cash in my pockets."** Having a chuckle as he walked with paper in hand, he set out for the docks and his eye on Demacia. *__ It was a rather torturing trip as Razor got sea sick several times resulting in him puking over the side of the ship while having no real entertainment making the trip even more boring. All the things he could do was either sleep or walk around out of boredom only to have none of that cure him of such a horrid event in his life. It was on a bright morning that he was leaning on the side of the ship only to have his eyes see the glamorous city of Demacia in the near distance much to joy. However little did the poor young man know he was a bit late to the apparent meeting in the inn in such distance. *__ Walking through the streets seeing solders march by several times while people doing their own duties of the day, Razor's yellow eyes met every sign in the hope for seeing a direction for the inn stated in the paper which he continued to hold in his hand. A first part of this apparent quest was failed as he got lost several times in alleyways to even the brothels of Demacia which made him red a bit. Finally deciding to just hop on the building roofs to get a higher point of view, the young man sat on the edge of a house roof thinking hard on which direction to head next as he knew nothing about the streets of Demacia. Looking around as his head saw the birds soar high in the blue skies while having his small rest, Razor's ears picked up on a nearby sound of angry yelling in the not so far distance. At best a few metes away which made him stand on his feet before leaping roof to roof with the agility like he uses in the Ionian forests usually or other terrain foreign to the Demacian rooftops. Jumping from roof to roof to running across the architectural obstacles with his eyes locked on to the sound of the disturbance, Razor would leap off a high home aiming for a distant home only to start free falling right down towards the pavement which could mean instant death for him, but he raised his left arm before having a vine fire right in the air gripping onto the home's roof then gas poured out with him flying right back in the air before coming to the roof where he resumed the sprint. Stopping to the edge of a roof as he saw the ensuing chaos from both soldiers and civilians at an inn's doors, Razor's eyes set their sight on the name which made him have a brief narrow in them as the inn was the Wayward Shepard Inn. Having his eyes set on two figures already making an escape out of the inn via windows and then seeing them vault over the rooftops with more precision than he had before, Razor grabbed a mere smoke bomb from his satchel only to toss it right into the crowd before having a plan in mind. Follow those two figures and see the current situation as going down there would be mere suicide from both raging people and soldiers now busting into the inn. The smoke would provide a thick cover of smoke for those in the inn still as Razor ran into the direction of where the twins were heading. They were fast and had the skills behind every jump across the rooftops, but Razor had his own experience via jumping tree to tree back in Ionia so this was of no real challenge. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujsCRw-eA0o Vaulting over the roofs with his eyes locked on the targets while having himself out of sight now from his invisibility, Razor was slowly and slowly catching to the twins as he already spent a bit of minutes from before to scout out each surface. Eyes locked on their bodies and hearing a whistle, he had a feeling that they were going for an escape via animal or some sort of transportation meaning he'll having to step up his own speed before they get out of sight. His grappling gun was to be reserved for other matters which meant he'll have to use the rune he keeps hidden on his belt. Tapping the symbol as he would leap off a building, Razor disappeared in a flash of yellow light. **Aproxima \(NA\) said:** Flashing from a corner of a roof, Razor quickly turned a corner intercepting the twins via a quick pepper bomb he held in his hand which he threw to stop their movements and escape.
Just another stop on his journey, temporary and unimportant. But something had managed to hold his attention long enough to hold him at the seedy Noxian tavern. In particular a swarthy tavern boy with thick black ringlets and a very flexible nature. Thudding down rickety steps worn almost smooth with traffic he passes his gaze over the room carefully as if looking for something in particular. Nothing moves or catches his gaze, in fact nobody really wants to. He'd paid in gold and a few gemstones and the innkeeper had decided that was enough to not question his inhuman form. Shaza-Neruk stands lofty and bare chested while his head threatens to hit the hanging lanterns as he walks by. He'd brought his own food and drink but the message board caught his attention. Most of the missives were ragged and faded clearly having been worn away by time yet near the center was one clearly freshly delivered. Untouched except for the single thick nail driven through it. As he reads another comes up behind him all liquor induced bravado "lookth like we got a new un huh? think I'll take it myself, might be good for a bit o gold". The portly man moves slowly or the snake man moved quickly? It isn't clear anythings happened until the cries and whimpers reach the ears of the sparse few in the main lobby. The duo stand mostly in their same places although the paper is now held by the snake and the stout man is clutching his hand against the board. No...the heavy iron nail's been stabbed through his hand pinning him to the thick wood. "I wasn't done reading" Is all the response he gives before stalking off, "I'll be leaving the room within the hour. Got a long journey ahead of me." He tosses his head back towards the innkeep before returning upstairs. Admittedly he'd dallied a bit more than he intended to but admittedly there was this group of twins at a caravan that he'd almost passed but he'd never seen sword swallowing and juggling like that, with flaming knives no less. He a humble patron of the arts simply had to partake. By the time he's arrived near the in things seem to be a bit...tense. If tense can mean loud, partially aflame, and full of the filthy scent of petricite and fear. He stands in the shadows about 50 feet from the inn a heavy cloak shrouding his body. **"Mission's full of damn fools"** ((I left a little wiggle room because I'm not certain where everyone is with all of the chaos going on so idk how he meets up with them yet))
((Hey, uh .. Tiahmet? Are you still planning on running this RP ..? It's been almost a month since we made our posts and you have 5 interested role-players .. patience runs out.))

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.