Lulu One for all bug

Hello i would like to report a strange bug that has been going on around PBE, i've played a one for all game against Yuumi as 5 lulus and for some reason i have been getting assists and kills from all across the map without even partaking in the kill. I do not know how that even triggered but it seemed to happen randomly? Perhaps it's something with the game files? I haven't changed anything, i logged in the game and began playing with a friend then this bug occured. Here are some clips of my triumph triggering, indicating i got assist on a kill i wasn't even a part off, i hope this helps somehow solve the problem.

Posts are displayed here in chronological (time, oldest first, newest last) order, like a regular web forum.

No replies to this thread.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.