Sylas wastes a passive stack during the travel time of the 2nd part of his E.

**[GAMEPLAY] Sylas will sometimes auto-attack nothing after hitting the 2nd part of his E** Firstly, I just noticed while watching a replay, thus I don't know what causes it and how often it happens. I will be on the lookout from now on. When connecting the 2nd part of Sylas' E, during his travel time Sylas auto-attacks without having a target. This wastes a passive stack and results in missed damage. Judging by the video I have attached you need to : 1. Use first part of E 2. Use the 2nd part of E 3. While E is flying, click on a target nearby to auto-attack 4. If the auto-attack animation is about to begin as the chains connect, the auto-attack will come out but miss the target. This description above is my guess as to how it happens. Again, I will test it more and update the discussion.

Posts are displayed here in chronological (time, oldest first, newest last) order, like a regular web forum.

No replies to this thread.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.