Ranger Effect Makes Annoying Sound

I noticed since today that when the ranger effect procs, it makes this audible cue sound. But the sound persists after the match is finished, and it's very annoying. If it's a bug, please fix this. If it's not a bug, please fix this anyway. Either I'm not going to use ranger, or I'm going to play with this game muted, until they change this.

Posts are displayed here in chronological (time, oldest first, newest last) order, like a regular web forum.

Try rebooting. LoL client has many glitches, some of them go away when you restart the game or the whole pc. I've had a similar issue with Singed sound that kept playing after the fight was over. It stopped happening after a restart.
Nevermind, I just saw it myself. Ranger buff keeps going off every 3 sec after the fight is over. Its hissing sound is highly annoying in any case. I don't want to hear it even in combat. Please get rid of it.
I had the same '_steam machine_' sound while playing rangers which I find quit annoying as well. Does anyone know which sound volume in the settings I have to turn down to lower it? Might be _Sound FX Volume_...
Bro. This sound is nuts man. We need a fix like yesterday

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.