Why I Lost My Most Recent Game

https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3318147610/2288122901735584?tab=overview First of all my adc fed the whole game and then my riven decided to leave like a typical riven main, but before that happened I displayed positivity beyond belief and tried my hardest to keep the game alive by ulting a losing riven and getting her kills and using all my skills and experience just to help the viktor get ahead and scale AND I USED TEXT CHAT TO PRAISE GOOD PLAYS AND KILLS TO THE RIVEN. IN THE END IT DIDNT DO SHIT. Positive attitude doesn't mean shit if your riven leaves and your adc feeds. This is why some people get hardstuck because the matchmaking is trash tier. Why should I work my ass off and play like a plat player just to get a big dick in the face from trolling teammates in a silver game? The xin and vik and I were the only ones doing anything most of the game. The riven was starting to scale and we were coming back sorta until garen's buff raped the riven and she left.... Like seriously this game is utter garbage. You feel so useless no matter how good you are because of the role you are playing or the old champion you main with a sub-optimal kit cant compete with the overloaded monsters of today. I reported both and if I don't see a feedback report I am going to lose my hope in this godforsaken trash heap. At least do me the honor Riot of getting these trolls banned. This was textbook feeding and leaving and flaming by the riven and jinx. If the jinx says "kill yourself" in game chat and doesnt get banned then what is bannable????

Posts are displayed here in chronological (time, oldest first, newest last) order, like a regular web forum.

It's not a instant ban. It has to be several games or a lot of typing on a single game to get a feedback report. Positive attitude doesn't really change the game when it comes down to the 4 people you are stuck with if they're dumb or not. You should get in the mentality that you have to carry from the support role. Do not pick tanks even if they ask for it. Or else you wind up with matches with very bad solo laners or adcs who have no idea how to play the role properly. You can't get banned for leaving games unless you type.
> **Ryva \(NA\) said:** It's not a instant ban. It has to be several games or a lot of typing on a single game to get a feedback report. Positive attitude doesn't really change the game when it comes down to the 4 people you are stuck with if they're dumb or not. You should get in the mentality that you have to carry from the support role. Do not pick tanks even if they ask for it. Or else you wind up with matches with very bad solo laners or adcs who have no idea how to play the role properly. You can't get banned for leaving games unless you type. So saying someone to kill themselves doesnt constitute as bannable just because they said it once. Are we giving stupidity a free pass now? They had to text it. Its not like using your voice. When you text something like that you did it on purpose and cant use anger as an excuse or say it was involuntary because you were angry.
The feedback report is intentionally rare. It's a 'thanks for helping the system work' thing, not a 'that one guy you didn't like got punished' thing.
I feel u bro. I hate this game and i want to see Riot sink. Even streams don't enjoy this garbage game. Every game with my friend is a hell pit where every one trolls but us. Riot isn't planning to fix the game they care only about skins and money the get for tournaments. I truly hope riot will sink one day drawing smile on my face. Respect to you my friend.
> **Kiokyshin \(EUNE\) said:** Even streams don't enjoy this garbage game. that makes no sense

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.