Help me find new champs!

(put in miscellaneous because its dying soon) I used to main jungle with sup on the side but have been doing decently mid, but then {{champion:154}} and {{champion:79}} got nerfed and {{champion:19}} , my #3, isn't as good in gold and neither is {{champion:412}}, my #1 sup because people know how to dodge somewhat now, I'm open to play anyone but would prefer tanks for jg/sup and just mobility as a preference for mid.

Posts are displayed here in chronological (time, oldest first, newest last) order, like a regular web forum.

{{champion:44}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:223}} Based on your previously played champions, these look like your best bets.
> **SanKakU \(NA\) said:** {{champion:44}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:223}} Based on your previously played champions, these look like your best bets. {{champion:90}} {{champion:44}} Havent played since their reworks {{champion:14}} {{champion:106}} Felt Kinda boring, and I don't think voli is in a good spot rn {{champion:223}} {{champion:57}} Was thinking about picking them up, probably will now

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.