Sett, the Boss | New Champion Spotlight

Posts are displayed here in chronological (time, oldest first, newest last) order, like a regular web forum.

Sett looks really cool and I think he has some great lore too. But, generally, I just care about in-game. It looks like Sett gets true damage "just because" (words of high-ranked streamer winning all his games with Sett). Therefore, I am disappointed that RIOT continues to fail to address how damage in the game feels too high. I've posted before specifically about true damage in the game in response to RIOT's declared philosophy about true damage (and % health damage) as a means to make champions feel like a threat regardless of who they face. I've written before about how this sort of damage, in particular, is often just gratuitous damage that, in many cases, doesn't actually add fun to the game. I'm worried that RIOT really doesn't have any plans to address how damage in the the game feels bad. Perhaps, they think that damage in the game is in a good place. Perhaps, the game is simply continuing to move in a direction incompatible with my enjoyment.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.