How do you turn off Eternals death display

How do you remove this anoying piece of shit , it's ddisgusting and stupid and fuck it why I don't have an option to remove it ? Is not enough that this game's balance is in the shitiest ever state it has been and the matchmaking is just cancer - no more close games ever jsut fuckign stomps from both sides . Now you put a fuckingf feature on half the screen I don't need and I don't want to see and you don't give me an option to switch it offf , way to go RIOT you becoming better and better each year wonder what did bring you success ? A competitive game which you need to master or esports and skins ? Don't become the second WoW please the marker of games is already shit with all the corporate greed ...

Posts are displayed here in chronological (time, oldest first, newest last) order, like a regular web forum.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.